Is there a Concorde meet on here at Balerma, Almeria? (1 Viewer)

Jan 2, 2015
Cumbria
Funster No
MH
Burstner Solano t725
Exp
since 2014
We have just pitched up at an ACSI site(no 2788) at Balerma, just west of Almeria and I have counted, so far, six Concorde's of various denomination and I havn't walked the whole site yet. There are also about the same number of other "Monsters" of differing marques dotted around this smallish (for Spain) 220 pitch site, half of which are empty.
It is a newish site and all the pitches (€15 ) are big and open with good access. Just a shame about the thousands of acres of plastic all around us but I suppose our food has to be grown somewhere all year round!
Just wondered if there was a meet on. Most seem German or Swiss regd.

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
Well it could be something organised but you do see lots more larger/up market/expensive/ choose your own description vans on continental sites than you do in the UK.

Martin

sallylillian

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 29, 2011
Falmouth, Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Palace Liner 90LO
Exp
We watched the site being constructed, in itself a nice site but the village is a bit fistful of dollars/deliverance. We cycle there now from the marina aire and see how its going. They have a mosquito problem in the season apparently. The plastic is what it is along that coast but I love to watch them assembling the new frames.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back