Is Nature Pure Actually "Worth" It? (1 Viewer)

ShiftZZ

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 19, 2008
Dark Side of the Moon
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2007
Bavk to the original question. "Nature Pure Actually "Worth" It? "

I would have thought that as a 'sponsored link' you would have thought they would have defended their product..

Jun 2, 2010
Flintshire
Funster No
MH
Low profile
Exp
since 2010
I think you may be jumping the Gun JJ. The initial speed I got from my independent tap didn't last long at all. After that it dropped by a noticeable amount but then stayed at that level for more than a year.

[HI]For those who mock the filter. After seeing (more than once) people rinsing their thetford out at the fresh water point I decided I would get one of these filter things as I didn't want anything that had come out of their bum in my mouth.... sorry for being squeamish or pathetic but I wouldn't lick my own toilet paper why should I be expected to lick theirs[/HI].:Doh:

If you do actually see someone washing their cassette at the drinking water immediately tell the [STRIKE]wardens[/STRIKE] camp commandants, this will give them something to really get their teeth into, it should warrant a life time ban :thumbdown:

bobandjanie

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 28, 2008
Javea, Spain
Funster No
MH
Pilote V600g
Exp
If you do actually see someone washing their cassette at the drinking water immediately tell the [STRIKE]wardens[/STRIKE] camp commandants, this will give them something to really get their teeth into, it should warrant a life time ban :thumbdown:

Happens all the time on the Aires in France, :Doh: so are they worth it !

Yes we think so, and very happy with ours. :thumb: Bob.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

aba

Free Member
Oct 27, 2009
yorkshire
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
dec 2009
last year at the lincoln show i saw plenty of people using the drinking water tap for rinsing their cassettes although i do in some part blame the organisers for putting them so close to the cdp tanks.

EJB

Free Member
Apr 27, 2009
Suffolk (by choice)
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
1+
Once watched a TV programme called 'Myth Busters' (I think!).
Two male american presenters fronted the show.

One programme was about personal cleanliness......and proved under normal and acceptable human habits traces of human faeces were found all over the bathroom and on many other surfaces in the house.

Living in a 'sterile' environment (in theory) doesn't do the immune system any good at all:Sad:

Feb 27, 2011
UK
Funster No
MH
Self Build
Exp
Since 2005
I agree EJB, but there has to be a line somewhere. While I accept the risks of using a public toilet (door handles etc etc) amongst other things. I draw the line at knowingly drinking water that has been contaminated by someone else's thetford....

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Oct 15, 2007
Five Roads Alyth
Funster No
MH
A class RV
Exp
since 2005
Once watched a TV programme called 'Myth Busters' (I think!).
Two male american presenters fronted the show.

One programme was about personal cleanliness......and proved under normal and acceptable human habits traces of human faeces were found all over the bathroom and on many other surfaces in the house.

Living in a 'sterile' environment (in theory) doesn't do the immune system any good at all:Sad:

Mythbusters:thumb:, bit of an adict me, love it, and true what you say but as said earlier and by others, taste is a factor and that knowing feeling that if anything has got to you water supply any serious drinking/cooking quantities have been filtered, I still clean my teeth in the bathroom (funnily enough) using unfiltered water, oh and it's another MH toy::bigsmile:

We made the move party as said taste but mainly after Stratford where we had to top up from the bowser, basically who knows where it's been, what's been in it and when it was last cleaned, nice tasting filtered tap water versus a few days running to the loo??????

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
Forgetting, for the purpose of this thread, the initial £150-£200 purchase price and overlooking the undoubted convenience factor, I pose this question...

What price is Nature Pure drinking water?

I fitted mine at the RW Funster Meet in April.

The water flow through the filter has slowed right down...

On the box of my spare filter it says I should replace the cartridge "when the water flow slows down".

It appears that a new cartridge now costs £55-£60

£60 in six months... £10 per month... "£2.50 per week...":Eeek: :Eeek: :Eeek: (and I only use it for drinking and coffee making... not swimming in...)

How many five litre bottles of water can you buy for £2.50 from the supermarket?...

JJ :Cool:

LOTS JJ..:Eeek:.:.ABOUT...40ltr at 13c a 2 liter bottle you have been carried away on all the Hype....:winky::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:you will have to drink a lot of water and coffee:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: and no installation, full flow out of the bottle

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back