Free Member
Mar 25, 2014
North Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2007
So far here in France whenever we have decided to stay in a campsite someone had started work with some noisy contraption ! It seems that our arrival triggers
off lawn mowers ,hedge trimmers and if all is quiet on that front roadworks start adjacent to the campsite . Even on the quietest campsite in the middle of nowhere they were making hay .....and the day after they made hay balls and the day after that they took the hay balls away all involving heavy machinery . We are now in a campsite near Perigaux surrounded by lawn movers and hedgetrimmers . The most peace we have had has been in the Aires. Is it just us ?

Last edited:

BONZO

Free Member
Mar 1, 2012
Rotherham
Funster No
MH
Kon tiki 30ft
Exp
The one thing to stop all that is open a bottle or wine . It works for me every time .....lol

Jan 10, 2013
Near Uttoxeter and Crete
Funster No
MH
Warwick XL PVC
Exp
Still trucking and learning
So far here in France whenever we have decided to stay in a campsite someone had started work with some noisy contraption ! It seems that our arrival triggers
off lawn mowers ,hedge trimmers and if all is quiet on that front roadworks start adjacent to the campsite . Even on the quietest campsite in the middle of nowhere they were making hay .....and the day after they made hay balls and the day after that they took the hay balls away all involving heavy machinery . We are now in a campsite near Perigaux surrounded by lawn movers and hedgetrimmers . The most peace we have had has been in the Aires. Is it just us ?
Definately not! After our last trip away ( 7 weeks) I commented to hubby that we must attract noise - all of the ones you mention plus chainsaw tree lopping on a Sunday afternoon for goodness sake!!! :mad:

Jul 29, 2011
Urmston, Manchester
Funster No
MH
Former owner.
Exp
June 2012
I love work.

Could sit for hours watching it, with a glass of wine of course.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back