Feb 19, 2008
Dark Side of the Moon
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2007
There will be a wailing and a gnashing of teeth in the Low Countries :ROFLMAO:
Are they short of good dentists? I suspect the truth is that Johnny Foriegner in the Low Countries are usually too pi$$ed on strong lager to care about anything, and , they cant play rugby,its their genetic make up and the other make up..

We're in Germany at the moment - we'll warn them.

Have a great trip :thumb:

Nver been to Eric Land, is there a protocol? Raised Arm, small moustache, drive a VW and leather underpants..

I'm not even sure Kent is ready for your invasion.::bigsmile:
Ah, the garden of England, land of the 23'9 sometimes they ever speak English, well with a Polish accent.
Think not of Europe think of the effect on your homeland.

I am going there to reclaim it, there is a strong Republican movement in Merthyr who are intent taking over most of Europe, not keen on Greece of Portugal, I dont like poor people and scroungers...

Mel

Free Member
Oct 6, 2012
De Haan Belgium
Funster No
MH
Caravan LMC
Exp
Since 2010 Caravan since 1995
If you end up on the Belgium coast let me know maybe I will be about

Mel

jhorsf

Free Member
May 15, 2009
DERBYSHIRE
Funster No
MH
ih oregon
Exp
Hinkley has declared it a public holiday and all the bosses of the big companies in the UK are having a party:ROFLMAO:

Have a great time Dave and Kath and try to keep him out of trouble:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
ShiftZZ

ShiftZZ

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 19, 2008
Dark Side of the Moon
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2007
Right,
The time has arrived.
a) Van wrapped in camouflage, so that will make our travels through Belgium easier.
b) To get through France, I have peeled some garlic, liquidised them and poured the juice into the diesel tank, that should enables to get through France in Stealth mode.
c) One of the biggest issue we had was getting lard into Europe, so I ended up with a cunning plan, I have repacked it and called it ‘Organic and perfume free’ face cream. As all Brits know you cant do proper chips with that Olive Oil, the salt and vinegar simply will not stick.
d) I have managed to remember a few foreign phrases that will help us…
1. Ave vooos a cuppa
2. Nay lad kant standee the pongee
3. Deux largers pal.
4. Ey is par king year.

I have managed to accumulate a few hand signals so that will help.

Also, I have removed the large steering wheel of the Rapido and replaced it with a monkey wrench, the passenger/navigator can hold onto the steering wheel to give the impression that we are truly European and therefore we can easily fool Johnny Foreigner..

Germany is going to be the problem, all I know is that if I change all the letter W with the letter V then my German will be top notch. Mind you going for a wee will end up going for a vee. Hang on, if I ask for Wheat, I may end up getting that stuff ladies puts on their legs to remove hair..

Any other suggestions?

Onderweg

Funster
Jul 17, 2008
Vlissingen, Holland
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
As of April 2008
Place a Bratwurst on your hood and tie a Lederhosen to your antenna

Have a safe trip

Paul and Ineke

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Ber090

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 12, 2012
West Yorkshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Autosleeper Warwick
Exp
Since 2012
Don't worry. We have been here in France 10 days and now sat south of Carpentras. Aint seen another funster and only 1 Brit! Seems to us that the whole of the Dutch nation is here. Moved onto a Camping Cheque site today to be told only 1 night as fully booked! Back to Aires then.
Cheers
Bernie

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back