Is Anyone Looking To Buy A USED 2011 Autotrail Frontier MOHAWK (Latest Model) (1 Viewer)

Skeggysue

Free Member
Sep 26, 2007
Skegness, Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A Class Carthago Chic XL
Exp
Since 2004
Hi there,

I am just putting the feelers out to see if there is anyone out there who is looking to purchase this years latest Autotrail Frontier Mohawk motorhome?

My brother (if his proposed business plans materialise) may have to reluctantly sell his 6 month old pride and joy and I suggested I put a post on this forum for him in case anyone is looking for this particular motorhome model and layout.

It was purchased brand new at the end of February 2011 from Camper
UK in Lincoln and is in an excellent and well maintained condition.

It really is a fabulous vehicle with lots of useful worktop and storage space in the kitchen area, which I find is often a rarity in most motorhomes.

The lounge area is very comfortable and spacious and there is ample room for several guests to sit around comfortably and it is ideal for just lounging about and relaxing in.

Engine/Gearbox: Fiat Ducato 40 Heavy - 157 BHP - Manual 3.0 Litre

Current Mileage on clock: 5,075 miles

INCLUDES:

Solar Panel

Integrated Awning

Built in Microwave

12v Under Locker remote controlled 'LED' dimmable Lighting

Platinum Pack: The Platinum Pack offers a silver cab with complementing side skirts and graphite effect locker doors.

Media Pack: The Media pack offers a 15' Drop down TV with built-in entertainment system.

Reversing Camera

It really is a brilliant family vehicle which comes with a permanent rear double size bed with cold foam mattress over a large integral garage plus an over the cab double size bed too.

If anyone is seriously interested then please send me a private message and I can then forward you my brothers telephone number.

My brother has booked to attend Warners end of season motorhome show finale at the Lincoln show-ground on the weekend of the 23rd, 24th & 25th September and if anyone is attending who might like to view his motorhome over the weekend during their visit, then again, just send me a private message and I will forward you my brother's contact details.

Regards

Sue

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Nice motorhome, of course I don't know the circumstances but what a shame it needs to be sold so soon after purchase, your brother is probably going to take quite a big hit:Sad:

OP
OP
Skeggysue

Skeggysue

Free Member
Sep 26, 2007
Skegness, Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A Class Carthago Chic XL
Exp
Since 2004
Hi Jim,

Thank you for your concerns. :Smile:

Yes it is a pity he may have to sell but if his business plans come off (fingers crossed) then he and his family will simply just not have the spare time to use a motorhome for the forseeable future. It's lot of money to have just sat there sitting on the driveway not going anywhere, so the most sensible thing for them to do is to sell it and use the money towards their new business venture. They will miss their motorhome terribly though as they just love the whole motorhoming lifestyle but they are still quite young and their intention is to definitely buy another one as soon as the time is right!

You are quite right though Jim and he will end up taking a big hit financially but he realises this and just has to accept that unfortunately this is the way it is when you decide to sell an almost new vehicle! It will be a bargain for some lucky person though and I should think it will save someone an awful lot of money! :Smile:

Thanks again. :thumb:

Sue

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back