• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

SOLD iPhone SE used (1 Viewer)

Cleve

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 27, 2015
France
Funster No
MH
Hymer 654
image.jpeg

While working away it was necessary to have two mobiles (for me, as I need things to be simple). Having taken early retirement I now do not need two (hooray), therefore I have an iPhone 6SE for sale. There are two (of course) and I will keep the one that does not sell. They are identical except one is white and the other black, they are both all singing all dancing 64Gb and purchased last October when I found the DJI drone I had bought (still unflown) needed something later than my iPhone 4 (I still have two of those if anyone is interested).

The picture I just added, which appears above, is of the black one which will give the general idea of what they look like. Whichever is sold will come with its original packaging, USB power cord and UK three pin charger. The earphones have been used, probably twice at the most and will be included. I paid £365 each for them and looking for £250 for whichever one sells. I will pay the UK postage and send registered post.

You may offer more if you wish!

Thank you

Clive

quick edit

If you want to know more about the phones please look at the apple site or ask a friend, I simply use them and relied on my much younger FO's to tell me how to use them - I am going to be lost now!!!!!!

ambulancekidd

Funster
Sep 23, 2014
Ayrshire Scotland
Funster No
MH
Swift Kon-Tiki 640
Exp
Since 1964 Gosh that makes me feel old.
View attachment 153214

While working away it was necessary to have two mobiles (for me, as I need things to be simple). Having taken early retirement I now do not need two (hooray), therefore I have an iPhone 6SE for sale. There are two (of course) and I will keep the one that does not sell. They are identical except one is white and the other black, they are both all singing all dancing 64Gb and purchased last October when I found the DJI drone I had bought (still unflown) needed something later than my iPhone 4 (I still have two of those if anyone is interested).

The picture I just added, which appears above, is of the black one which will give the general idea of what they look like. Whichever is sold will come with its original packaging, USB power cord and UK three pin charger. The earphones have been used, probably twice at the most and will be included. I paid £365 each for them and looking for £250 for whichever one sells. I will pay the UK postage and send registered post.

You may offer more if you wish!

Thank you

Clive

quick edit

Hello Clive, can you tell me which network these phone's have been used on? We're on the "Three" network & the simcards are a pig to get working in a non Three phone, but I'm looking for a new phone for Hazel & she loves her old iPhone 4S.

Kind regards...Robert.

Nov 4, 2011
Uk
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Sorry not interested in your phone, just wonder what it is, is it a 6S or a SE.
We have SE versions and they are a 5S with 6 S spec internals.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Cleve

Cleve

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 27, 2015
France
Funster No
MH
Hymer 654
Good morning Manic

I am sorry you are not interested in my phone as well but it is Monday afterall.

I think the heading gives away which one it is - iPhone 6 SE.

I would not know a 5S if it jumped out and bit me and I don't do innards!

Please note this is written with me laughing and is not a dig.

Typical Monday morning down here on the Marsh, chucking it down and blowing a gale.

Cheers Clive:D

Boarder

Free Member
Mar 20, 2017
Southport
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Hi all ,
Clive if it's the 6s ( i.e. the bigger size than the 4 and 5) I am interested in the black one please ,
Cheers Mike

OP
OP
Cleve

Cleve

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 27, 2015
France
Funster No
MH
Hymer 654
Hi Mike

I don't know the difference in sizes so I am measuring it now and hope that will help.

It is 122 mm X 58 mm X 7 mm, these dimensions taken using Helix K21 ruler, hope that helps!

Clive

PS I wonder what ambulance kid was trying to tell me!

Nov 4, 2011
Uk
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
I only posted so would be clear what phone it is as the 6 is bigger with a different shape body.
The SE is a smaller, more squarer body.;)

OP
OP
Cleve

Cleve

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 27, 2015
France
Funster No
MH
Hymer 654
Hi Manic, glad you took it in the spirit. Sadly the only bodies that interest me are more shapely and likely to get me into trouble so I spend my days window shopping now ..... fades to violins playing appropriate e.g. Adagio in G minor.....

Aug 27, 2009
Hertfordshire
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
40 years
Good morning Manic
Typical Monday morning down here on the Marsh, chucking it down and blowing a gale.
Cheers Clive:D
Sounds like an inclement part of the country...Are they waterproof.....;):)

Dave K

Free Member
Mar 24, 2015
Somerset
Funster No
MH
Pilote P740C
Exp
Since 2013
Hi Mike

I don't know the difference in sizes so I am measuring it now and hope that will help.

It is 122 mm X 58 mm X 7 mm, these dimensions taken using Helix K21 ruler, hope that helps!

Clive

PS I wonder what ambulance kid was trying to tell me!

If you press the box in the post you'll find out, sounds like they want to know which network the phones are on (y)

OP
OP
Cleve

Cleve

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 27, 2015
France
Funster No
MH
Hymer 654
Ahah, if they wish to know which network that is simple. The phones are completely unlocked. They were purchased standalone so I could use any sim card in them.

Hope that helps.

Clive

Oh and the weather has deteriorated. I have been in the shed trying to sort out all my junk and came in now for a coffee as I am bl**dy freezing and my pinkies are about to drop off.

May 3, 2016
Ayrshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Swift Kon-Tiki
If you press the box in the post you'll find out, sounds like they want to know which network the phones are on (y)

Thank you for helping out there Dave.

Ahah, if they wish to know which network that is simple. The phones are completely unlocked. They were purchased standalone so I could use any sim card in them.

Hubby asked because the 3 network does not work unless the phone has been running on the '3' network.......if you were on '3' I would love to buy it from you...........it really is that simple. :D If not, sadly I can't. :(

OP
OP
Cleve

Cleve

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 27, 2015
France
Funster No
MH
Hymer 654
Hello Mrs Ambulance Kid,

Sorry for us both but the phones have never been locked to any network so it looks like we both lose out here.

I am surprised they won't work but I am not up on modern electronics. I have a Huawei Mifi which uses the the 3 internet with legs pay and go without any problems (I am using it to type this) but things is things.

There does not appear colossal interest and I am not breaking my neck to sell it - just trying to "downsize" as I slide into my dotage, so if things change for you it will quite likely be here. If one of them does not sell over the next week or so I will pull the ad.

Thank you for your interest.

Clive

shaw616

Free Member
Mar 21, 2017
Uk
Funster No
MH
Rv
Exp
Hello Mrs Ambulance Kid,

Sorry for us both but the phones have never been locked to any network so it looks like we both lose out here.

I am surprised they won't work but I am not up on modern electronics. I have a Huawei Mifi which uses the the 3 internet with legs pay and go without any problems (I am using it to type this) but things is things.

There does not appear colossal interest and I am not breaking my neck to sell it - just trying to "downsize" as I slide into my dotage, so if things change for you it will quite likely be here. If one of them does not sell over the next week or so I will pull the ad.

Thank you for your interest.

Clive

Hi
Your phone will work on the 3 network it is unlocked open to any network in the world will take any SIM card

More info on your phone it is not a iphone 6se. Iphone do not make a iphone 6se

They do make a iphone se which based on the iphone 5 model same size but it is a better phone.

If you look at your box it will not say iphone 6se
Just iphone se

OP
OP
Cleve

Cleve

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 27, 2015
France
Funster No
MH
Hymer 654
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Thank you for that information Shaw 616, as I have already indicated I am not the sharpest knife in the drawer when it comes to these things. I have taken photos of the boxes with the black phone and it says as you rightly say absolutely nothing about a 6. I will try and amend the title, I think it should allow me to as I can change it to sold.

Thanks again for the information, don't know where I got the 6 from and I hope the information is useful to Mrs Ambulance Driver and anyone else who has looked.

By the way :welc: to the forum. I have been a member about 18 months and found it invaluable. £15 well spent (I am looking forward to when the life memberships are offered again to buy one of those).

All the best Clive:france:

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
@Cleve
You do know along with a life subscription you get a contract put out on you dont you?:Eeek:

OP
OP
Cleve

Cleve

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 27, 2015
France
Funster No
MH
Hymer 654
@Cleve
You do know along with a life subscription you get a contract put out on you dont you?:Eeek:

Typical, I knew there would be a catch somewhere. Thought I would try and confuse big brother while on my odyssey in Helen by turning the phones and everything off in transit and only turning it on for family contact every few days. Then I realise my Garmin MLT760 is registered to my email address so they can track me with that and wherever I fill up with fuel or food.

Perhaps I should go back to paper maps (I have my A3 Michelin for France), take wads of cash (so I can be gassed and have my Rolex stolen) and only use public call boxes.

No, not paranoid but don't like my every move to be followed by someone I don't know. Nurse should be along shortly with my treatment.

:france::france::france: Clive:france::france::france::imoutahere:

OP
OP
Cleve

Cleve

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 27, 2015
France
Funster No
MH
Hymer 654
Good morning

The price remains £250, it seems that though they are not a 6 they are not a 5 either they simply share the body of a 5 with more advanced features and are simply called iPhone SE (I suppose SE means special edition). I will pay the postage of course. Thank you for your interest.

Clive

ABZSteve

Free Member
Banned
Jan 8, 2014
Aberdeen
Funster No
MH
2018, Apache 634 150 Auto
Exp
Since 2015
Good morning

The price remains £250, it seems that though they are not a 6 they are not a 5 either they simply share the body of a 5 with more advanced features and are simply called iPhone SE (I suppose SE means special edition). I will pay the postage of course. Thank you for your interest.

Clive
Correct. My wife has one and the story during purchase was "it is like the 5 but with the features of the 6" no matter though, it is a great phone for anyone to purchase; good luck (y)

OP
OP
Cleve

Cleve

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 27, 2015
France
Funster No
MH
Hymer 654
At Bexhill I would drop it off in person for £235 this afternoon.:clap2: