Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
40 years
Broken Link Removed

There! Just saved you a few bob.::bigsmile:
:cooler:
I think we have been there done that. The Android appt calculates food bar code readings with Ww points etc. As far as I remember the iPhone is lacking this and a number of other technologies. :)

Tootles

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 14, 2013
Lancaster
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Was a newbie, now a Middie.
I took you a while to figure that out!:rolleyes:

So who stole your Cherry?:LOL:

It took you more then just a while to reply!!
Stella stole my cherry. (y) Long before she found your small bilimbi. :)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
M

mariner

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 21, 2013
Isle of Dogs, but mostly Artola Spain.
Funster No
MH
Caravan
Exp
Since 2007. But no more.
I think we have been there done that. The Android appt calculates food bar code readings with Ww points etc. As far as I remember the iPhone is lacking this and a number of other technologies. :)

Well, I had a look, as you do and Bar Code Scanning, is one of the highlighted features of the W.W. iOS App.(y)

Tootles

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 14, 2013
Lancaster
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Well, I had a look, as you do and Bar Code Scanning, is one of the highlighted features of the iOS App.(y)

My Android does that as well. Is Android a better operating system??

Tootles

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 14, 2013
Lancaster
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Button it Toots I'm trying to save the man money.:ROFLMAO:

Did you see what I did there?:groan:

Yes, you ordered me to button it, which is of coarse an offence under the 2013 Rule One Act. However, seeing it's you, and your such a helpful chap to the elderly on here, we wont say any more about your indiscretion. :)

'Button It' is LAD trash talk. :(

Mar 16, 2010
Carmarthenshire
Funster No
MH
In between
Exp
Since 1988
No wonder they say an extra 1hour battery life ...my screen is a lot darker since changing on to ios9 ...anyone else noticed this?

Jun 2, 2010
Flintshire
Funster No
MH
Low profile
Exp
since 2010
No wonder they say an extra 1hour battery life ...my screen is a lot darker since changing on to ios9 ...anyone else noticed this?

Not noticed any difference on my pad or phone, but in both cases if you are on auto brightness you can disable the auto bright and adjust the screen manually to your own preference.

Mar 16, 2010
Carmarthenshire
Funster No
MH
In between
Exp
Since 1988
Not noticed any difference on my pad or phone, but in both cases if you are on auto brightness you can disable the auto bright and adjust the screen manually to your own preference.
It reverts to auto brightness. I like to control how I see things so changed it back to manual.
Yes realised it had reverted to auto brightness so have altered it manually ....thanks both

Allanm

Free Member
Jun 30, 2013
Cotes d'armor, France
Funster No
MH
Burstner Harmony TI 736 G
Exp
Since 1987
Also, check your iPhone and iPads with data sims, there is a new feature called wifi assist that switches to mobile data if you wifi isn't up to much. If you are on a limited data allowance, it could use all your data when you think you are safe on wifi. It's in the cellular settings, right at the bottom!

Jun 18, 2008
Lancaster
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
Since June 2008
If I want to "find my phone" I'll just look where I last had it!(y)

'Find my Phone' is very useful. It works on all of your apple devices and if your iphone, ipad, or mac gets stolen you can track them by logging into your itunes account on any computer or device anywhere in the world. Not only can you track the missing item - if it has been stolen you can remotely lock or wipe it.

DBK

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 9, 2013
Plympton, Devon
Funster No
MH
PVC, Murvi Morocco
Exp
Only I believe if your phone maker allows it!

Which highlights one of the differences, in the Android world there is competition in the hardware, with Apple these is only one supplier of hardware as far as I know.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back