Invite? I think I need one? But I am normal ...

Discussion in 'Solo travellers' started by Jph123, Nov 4, 2013.

1. Jph123

Jph123 Read Only Funster

Hi, I think I need an invitation to join the solo members meets?

But I can see somebody else way back in Feb was asking about this and still didn't get in!

I love the exclusivity - but please don't make me Billy no mates / beg / sell my soul or ask twice. Pippin my dog can offer a very good reference, but she has just had a beach walk and some left over roast so will agree to anything at this point . . .

• Like Like x 2
  2. maz

maz Funster

Don't worry, you're not missing anything - nothing goes on in there! :BigGrin:

Those of us who travel solo just join in with the 'normal' Fun meets - no problem. :Cool:

• Like Like x 4
  3. Jph123

Jph123 Read Only Funster

Thank you

I think it was a case of thinking it was all the cool kids in their secret gang!

Many thanks, anxiety relieved, see you at a meeting.

Justin

4. Steve

Steve Funster Life Member

I have not met with any problem yet, a very nice bunch if I may say so:Smile:
    Steve

5. movan

movan Funster Life Member

Just come over to any of us and say hello and introduce yourself... Most of the activities we all just join in together .... i.e. singing, dancing, eating, joking , etc.... couples and solos alike. Saw your thread on your trip. Every time you know you are going to be somewhere if you post then there is usually someone who will meet up with you for a drink/coffee or whatever. You may also go near where meets are being arranged ... although they are few and far between at this time of year..:thumb:

6. Jph123

Jph123 Read Only Funster

Good advice!

Thank you, that's some good advice. Meets look a little thin on the ground at the moment so will post my "where I am and what I'm doings".

Justin