Invitation to join solo section (1 Viewer)

Briarose

Free Member
May 21, 2008
Lincs
Funster No
MH
Lowline
Exp
Since 2007
Hi I am so sorry to hear of your loss. I also lost my Husband on the 8/7 I really didn't know what to do with the motorhome ! I had never even driven one.....I decided to exchange it 3 weeks ago for a smaller one. I have just been with Family to Norfolk (they have a caravan) and was very pleased with myself it gave me a focus.

I now intend to try and join a couple of clubs (Peonix and the loners) along with Motorcaravanners. I am thinking it is going to be my way forward for getting out and about whilst still having my own retreat. It's early days and all so raw as yet.....I hope you too decide to continue. Thinking of you and I know how you will be feeling.

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Can you point me in the direction of this please.

If you look under the scheduled rally's in forums you will see there is a Lady's meet been held atbRutland Water next April and a list of quite a few solo lady travellers on another thread.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Briarose

Free Member
May 21, 2008
Lincs
Funster No
MH
Lowline
Exp
Since 2007
If you look under the scheduled rally's in forums you will see there is a Lady's meet been held atbRutland Water next April and a list of quite a few solo lady travellers on another thread.
Hi Thankyou ....just this minute put my name down x

Theonlysue

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 14, 2009
Essex
Funster No
MH
As Executive 50th an
Exp
Not long enough!
How about coming to shell island at the beginning of Sept? There will be a good cross section of campers? ;-)

Briarose

Free Member
May 21, 2008
Lincs
Funster No
MH
Lowline
Exp
Since 2007
Hi I am just having a look at things going on....plan Lincoln Show in Sept, but have booked with my Brother & Sister in Law for one of the rally areas. Will take a look how far that would be for me x

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back