Mar 9, 2012
Milford Haven
Funster No
MH
Just looking
Exp
In the market
Hello All,

My name is Thom and I work fo a company called Genpower. Not trying to spam or litter this site with links to ours, and I do have a genuine interest in motorhoming, having done so as a child with numerous family holidays, but I did want to just say hello, and introduce ourselves, as we are getting into the camping generator market, as the sole supplier for Hyundai generators in the UK, and thought it might benefit some of you.

I look forward to speaking to you all in the near future and getting involved in real discussions about motorhomes and related information. I want to be an active member of this site, and see that a businessman can also be a real person with real hobbies too. ::bigsmile:

Hopefully having not annoyed you all too much, I will leave it at that. Come say hello and I look forward to meeting you all.

All the best,
Thom

You can follow and tweet me @GenpowerUK

Dec 6, 2011
West Wales
Funster No
MH
Ducato Van Conversion
Exp
Since 2011
Hello Thom :welcomefunster: hope you enjoy the forum.

Will your next post be to tell us of the HUGE discounts the forum members can get from you :thumb:

Mike

OP
OP
G

Genpower

Banned
Mar 9, 2012
Milford Haven
Funster No
MH
Just looking
Exp
In the market
Hello Thom :welcomefunster: hope you enjoy the forum.

Will your next post be to tell us of the HUGE discounts the forum members can get from you :thumb:

Mike

Thanks Mike,

Seen as we are the sole UK importer for Hyundai products, for that brand and range, I fail to see how we will be beaten on price. :winky:

Thanks again for the warm welcome,

Thom

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

jhorsf

Free Member
May 15, 2009
DERBYSHIRE
Funster No
MH
ih oregon
Exp
Welcome to the forum Genpower it would be a good idea to read this

Link Removed

Peter JohnsCross MH

Funster
Deceased RIP
Jan 5, 2008
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
Mar 29, 2010
Hebden Bridge
Funster No
MH
Moto Trek Xcite EB
Exp
Since Sept 2011
If I was looking for a generator, which I'm not, I would have to buy one from JCM as they are cheaper even without the discount:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

jhorsf

Free Member
May 15, 2009
DERBYSHIRE
Funster No
MH
ih oregon
Exp
Genpower you would be cheaper buying from Johns Cross than importing them yourself:ROFLMAO:

wivvy's dad

Free Member
Jun 22, 2010
Funster No
MH
Transit LWB Hi-Top PVC
Exp
On and Off since '98
Hello All,

My name is Thom and I work fo a company called Genpower. Not trying to spam or litter this site with links to ours, and I do have a genuine interest in motorhoming, having done so as a child with numerous family holidays, but I did want to just say hello, and introduce ourselves, as we are getting into the camping generator market, as the sole supplier for Hyundai generators in the UK, and thought it might benefit some of you.

I look forward to speaking to you all in the near future and getting involved in real discussions about motorhomes and related information. I want to be an active member of this site, and see that a businessman can also be a real person with real hobbies too. ::bigsmile:

Hopefully having not annoyed you all too much, I will leave it at that. Come say hello and I look forward to meeting you all.

All the best,
Thom

You can follow and tweet me @GenpowerUK

Didn't you sign up here about a year ago.....?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

slobadoberbob

Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
I do not need one

Well as I have a 4 kw in the chassis of my RV I clearly do not need one. But I must admit if I did, living within 20 miles of JCM and given the discount we get I think I might venture down the A21 to Peters outlet.. I know where they are for after sales and they have been there a long time now.

Bob .. oh dear have I just given a plug to Peter:winky:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back