Introduction

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Ros.beesley, Oct 28, 2010.

1. Ros.beesley

Ros.beesley Read Only Funster

Hi there, I am Ros, I have a 1995 Hymer B564 and it is my pride and joy. I have 2 dogs and we love to go away as much as poss. I am also lucky enough to live in Spain near the Portuguese border so have wonderful trips on my doorstep.

I found this site while I was looking for places near me to service all my bits and pieces - electrics, hot water system etc but not easy in Spain. I also have to find replacement accessories for the windows and doors etc but do not know where to start. I can deal with the Uk if I knew where I was looking.

I have found the Truma site for the boiler C3400/C6000 and have asked if they have any service engineers in Spain.

Is there anyone out there that has the same model and could give me any helpful suggestions?

I feel better now knowing I am with like minded people so thanks in advance.

I do not understand anything about trackbacks, tags or threads ??? All foreign to me ?

Best wishes
    Rosalind

2. tony_g

tony_g Funster

Welcome to Funsters

Hi Ros, Sorry I cannot offer any advice re your queries but since yours is the first introduction since we introduced ourselves yesterday (and received immediate posts in reply), I feel honour bound to welcome you!
    Being a newbie myself, I expect I will have lot's of questions in future.
    Meanwhile, I look forward to visiting Portugal which is high on our destination wish list.

3. Dodgey

Dodgey Funster

Hi, can't offer owt usefull really, so just hello:thumb:

Saying that, our man JJ is down that way and if he stop enjoying himself so much he might be able to give some pointers?

4. Taran_Las

Taran_Las Funster

:welcomefunster:

5. Wildman

Wildman Read Only Funster

Hi and welcome to the forum Ros, as all ready stated our man JJ currently enroute to Portugal. Hi lives there and also has a Hymer so just the man to ask. catch him Quick and he may stop by on the way through, He is currently near Toulouse so heading your direction very shortly. He is not only the man in the know but a very kind and generous man who would no doubt welcome the chance to wine and dine you in his luxury all singing all dancing wagon.
    Give him a Shout a truer gentleman you will not meet.:thumb::thumb:

6. Terry

Terry Funster

7. trevosky

trevosky Read Only Funster

welcome

Hi Ros and welcome,where abouts in Spain are you as i live just off the a92 halfway between Seville and Granada,and my freind lives up in the Badajoz area,we meet in portugal whenever poss,the next time being mid nov.with regards to your van i have an old Hymer and like yourself know the diffuculties over here,i am flying back home to spain tommorrow and if you let me know the probs with your boiler i might be able to give you some pointers,All the best Trev and sue.:thumb:

8. dellwood33

dellwood33 Read Only Funster

Hi and welcome to the site Ros :BigGrin:

flyingwelcome