Introduction and greetings from Barcelona (1 Viewer)

Evav

Free Member
May 18, 2009
Barcelona, Spain
Funster No
Exp
4 yrs
Hello,

We are a family from Barcelona, that is 2 adults and 2 children (girls). We've been enjoying our motorhome from the last 4 years, and we are planning to visit Ireland this summer.

Glad to meet you !!!

david price

Free Member
Sep 28, 2008
Bridgenorth
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
5 years
Welcome.Never been to ireland but go to santa sussanna nearly every year.
Dave

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

S

Sweeney-todds

Deleted User
Hi Evav and family.

Welcome:thumb:

Bill& Lorraine
:Smile:

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
we are planning to visit Ireland this summer.

Glad to meet you !!!

Well what an experience for you. Your friends will be so jealous when you show them pictures of the rain :)

We drove past Barcelona a couple of weeks ago. We should have stopped but after the longest holiday of our lives we could not take even more experiences. You should really enjoy Ireland after the traffic you get at home.

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
Welcome to the fun. don't forget the chatroom, We also have a quiz on thursday evenings in the chatroom.
7d8bb0f6.gif

jhorsf

Free Member
May 15, 2009
DERBYSHIRE
Funster No
MH
ih oregon
Exp
Hola! saludo:welcome:
thats all the spanish i know im afraid welcome i have recently found this site and have been looking through the forum .A pleasant surprise is how nice the postings are and i have never been one for rallies etc but am thinking i would enjoy the company of other funsters:thumb:Who knows i may look through the meets planned and find out what you have to do to attend

OP
OP
Evav

Evav

Free Member
May 18, 2009
Barcelona, Spain
Funster No
Exp
4 yrs
Thanks very much for all your welcomes.

david price, if you go to Santa Susanna this summer, we'll virtually cross our paths to our holiday destinations !!

hilldweller, we use to escape from heat in August. Since we are motorhomers, we've been in Norway (2005), Finland (2006), Iceland (2007) and Switzerland (2008). So I am sure we'll enjoy Ireland, its peace, colours, countryside, lakes, cliffs, fresh temperatures and why not? the light contrasts just before a storm.

jhorsf, un saludo de vuelta (greetings back to you)

arielultra, in fact I live in a small village 54 km. north of Barcelona, but I work in Barcelona city, and I drive there every working day.

territo

Free Member
May 16, 2009
In motorhome or in peru
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Hola, bienvenido a Motorhomefun, no conozco Ireland pero estoy seguro que hay gente aqui que pueden ayudarte.:thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back