ziggy

Free Member
Jan 7, 2013
newquay cornwall
Funster No
MH
pilote pacific 690
Exp
Hi every one at Motorhome fun, my name is Simon and my dear wife is Beverley, we have been motorhoming for several years now, started of with a £3,500 pioneer and now a very proud owner of a Pilote Pacific 690 12 years old but a fantastic machine. Have toured france, italy, spain, andorra and portugal within 4 weeks, great fun but knackered after it.
Just renewed all the brakes, crossmember and changed all the lighting to LEDs,re-newed the cooling unit on the fridge easy, dont be put off if you have the same problem, and now i have fitted twin cooling fans within the fridge vent, getting ready for our next trip to southern France at the end of May, heading to my favourite spot of Port Vendre. We carry a Honda c90 on the back but looking to carry something diferant! Any ideas are welcome?
i work full time, so our holidays are very precious.
The name i chose was Ziggy because thats my cat so easy to remember.
Thanks for your welcome Jim.
All the very best to you all, might meet sometime.
Regards
Simon and Bev:thumb:

May 23, 2008
Near Durham City
Funster No
MH
Carthago
Exp
Since 1984
Hi Simon and Bev, welcome to the site.
You are in the right place for advice about A N Y T H I N G including motorhomes.
We are off to South of France on April 28th until July 1st so may bump into you as we are in that area, love the south. Enjoy your travels.
Wilf

Snowbird

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2009
Liverpool.
Funster No
MH
Fifth wheel.
Exp
Since 11-05-2000
Hi Ziggy and welcome. Port Vendres is also one of my favourites along with Banyuls. Do you stay on the Aire or on the harbour car park.

163phil

Free Member
Dec 4, 2012
Kenilworth
Funster No
MH
Coach built
Exp
Still only a year after many years camping
Welcome to you both:welcomefunster:

We're very new here ourselves, in fact so new we're picking our first motorhome up on monday! We love that area, in particular Collioure, but only so far done it on the bike, which we'll be trailering down this year.

You must post a pic of Ziggy - we've a long way to go before catching up with the dogs thread::bigsmile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Hello Ziggy welcome to Fun, great way of life this motorhomeing lark :thumb::welcomefunster:

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
hi and welcome to the fun to you both, maybe we will get to meet you at the Ilfracombe rally in August.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

alfandM

Free Member
Mar 12, 2012
sweden
Funster No
MH
A
Exp
A Warm Welcome from us, and if your travels get this far, give us a shout and we will show you some great site's:thumb:

Nov 30, 2009
Pickering
Funster No
MH
PVC the PUG
Exp
Since 2009 with motorhomes several caravans then tents before that.
Hello and welcome from us too.
Another Bev , must be around the same age as you don't see many young ones :ROFLMAO:
We've yet to go further than the IOW and the Cairngorms in ours .
We will do , but at the moment we are stuck to 7,10,14 day breaks with working.:Sad:
So for our 2 main holidays we fly to far away places. :Cool:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back