Free Member
Jan 11, 2013
Northern Ireland
Funster No
MH
Campervan
Exp
Since July 2012
Hello everybody! My name is Elaine and my other half - Trevor and our Sallydog bought a campervan last year - in July. It needed a bit of TLC, which we have given it - especially over the last three months - we have before and after photos! It's just about ready.

Last September/October we went to France and Germany for a month and it was a fantastic experience. Part of the trip was work related, but for us it helped to work out what worked (and what didn't).

This year we plan to go to Italy - mainly Liguria - it helps that I speak fluent Italian - so life should be more simple, I don't speak French, but I've been given the complete Rosetta Stone set for Christmas, so we should do better this time.

Trev's the master of all trades and has done a fantastic job revitalising the van. I have lots of questions to ask. So please forgive me in advance. But I need to find out "stuff" to make our lives easier while travelling.

That's about it for now (I think) Elaine

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Hi Elaine, welcome to Fun, sounds as if you are ready for your adventure, some of the questions you may need to ask, Aires in France, ASCI, and camping cheque, all worth knowing about.
:welcomefunster:
Any questions just ask someone usually has the answer

DesRes

Free Member
Apr 21, 2012
West Lancs
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Since 1990 ish...
Hi & welcome. Sounds like you already have more experience than many...::bigsmile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back