Free Member
May 20, 2012
Manchester
Funster No
MH
Low Profile
Exp
Hi

I'm new to motorhoming and am currently looking to purchase my first motorhome.
I've seen a 2005 Burstner that looks perfect for my requirements and price range, but I've read a few postings about problems with the e-box in Burstners.

Anyone out there who could please advise on this problem? Is it a common problem?

Also any general advise on how to check if there are any problems with the electrics when viewing potential motorhomes?

Many thanks :RollEyes:

Apr 27, 2008
Eastbourne East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer low profile
Exp
Since 1972
:welcome:

Afraid I have never had a Burstner so cannot comment. Someone on here will know though. :thumb::thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
S

SophieAM

Free Member
May 20, 2012
Manchester
Funster No
MH
Low Profile
Exp
Fun!

Hi All,

We finally got sorted and picked up our new (to us) motorhome Saturday morning and had to go away for the night straight away!
So far, so good everything was worked perfectly- a minor mishap in that I knocked the socket circuit breaker switch off when putting stuff in the wardrobe, but we phoned the previous owners and they soon set us straight!
All in all fantastic and we can't believe we didn't get one sooner.
We were very sad to leave our new vehicle at the storage site (as was our dog!) but were wondering if you have any short term storage tips?

If we are leaving the van for the week in summer should we empty all the fresh water or leave it in?
Any other tips for short term summer storage?

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Hi Sophie,

Exciting times ahead ::bigsmile:
There are plenty of Funsters that use storage so I'm sure you'll get a few tips. The water won't mind being in your holding tank for a while so leave it there, especially if you don't have a tap at the storage site to fill up before you go on a trip.

I feel sorry for you guys that have to use storage. We have always been lucky enough to be able to park the motorhome at home, I probably go it it every day, sometimes I use it as a quiet office, or I sneak off for a kip. ::bigsmile:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back