Sep 26, 2016
Kent
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
since 2015
Hi all

Am relatively new to the motorhome world having bought our first, 2007 Devon Provence, in Aug 2015, Prior to this we had hired a 6bth coach built from Just Go in 2010 (brilliant experience) and an old recon'd VW T25 from a small local based company in 2015 (not so great experience). Both hires were for attending the Download Festival at Castle Donnington.

We have so far used our van, which the wife refers to as Iggy, to attend rock gigs and festivals (Foo Fighters @ Milton Keynes 2015, Download 2016 and Ramblin Man 2016), Race events (Fan Dance Jan 2016 and Brighton Marathon 2016) and two holidays in France.

Very pleased with our van (i refuse to refer to an inanimate object by the name Iggy) but we have realised that this motorhome game can entail constant tinkering and upgrading (see spending) if you let it. So far upgraded rear suspension after leaf spring on nearside went saggy, Inflatable driveaway awning and roof bar n' top box, not to mention all the ancilliarys.

By the way my avatar is an old pic of me attending a rock themed friends birthday party as a member of the band Slipknot.

OP
OP
kravist

kravist

Free Member
Sep 26, 2016
Kent
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
since 2015