internet link (1 Viewer)

Mar 1, 2009
Lincolnshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Motorhome
hi:Smile: i dont know if this is the correct bit to post on, but ive found out today that if you search wrongly by typing in motorhome fun . com not co.uk then it goes onto another forum?? seems strange to me? xjx

superk

Free Member
Aug 22, 2007
Devon
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion now sold
Exp
8 years
I think that when Jim and Brian set up the FUN site someone else panicked and bought the domain you mention.

:Smile:
Keith

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Its a dirty, rotten, low-down trick that probably gets them lots of members who are looking for Fun:Smile: Were not too worried, if they are looking for fun as well facts they find there way back here eventually::bigsmile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

champers

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Mar 9, 2009
Skegness, UK
Funster No
MH
Frankia i650 FD
Exp
Since March 09
Hi Jim and Sian,
Thank you for a great rally at Carmarthen it was mine and John's first rally... we are looking forward to the next - Stratford( yippee booked) but I have noticed a blog which has the funster's address ending in .com.. yep link is going to the wrong place :Doh:prob being sorted already, but just in case:Doh:

Free Member
Jul 30, 2007
The universe
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
The owner of the other site bought the .com name from an American chap for quite a lot of money. What he is doing is actually against the letter of the law. However, the dark side are loosing paying members on a regular basis, and Fun is gaining regularly also. £ for £ FUN is the BEST VALUE:thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back