allie sommerville

Free Member
Dec 30, 2009
Isle of Wight
Funster No
MH
conversion
Exp
Not sure how many people know this, but many libraries in France allow you to access the internet for free :Smile:
We just ask the librarian.

Sometimes there is a nominal fee.
However, try not to go there after school is out, as it will be full of etudiants playing virtual games!

smifee

Free Member
Jun 18, 2008
chandler's ford
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
Have used the library in Calais to book return on Eurotunnel. Had to pay €1 to register.

Used a library in Maçao, Portugal in March. Access was free but the system did not allow you to enter posts on forums. There was a message in Portuguese which I think was telling me to seek authorisation. My Portuguese is not up to that type of conversation.:Doh:

Peter James

Free Member
Dec 5, 2009
Funster No
This is worth knowing. I asked the price of a crossing for my motorhome at the Seafrance ticket ofice in Calais and was told they have a 140 Euro minimum charge 24/7 :Eeek: Thats about 100 euro more than it costs booking online

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

vwalan

Funster
Sep 23, 2008
roche cornwall
Funster No
MH
lynton5th wheel
Exp
since a child
i dont use them but just about every library. in europe as free internet. or a very small charge .some schools in portugal were open on saturdays for free internet use last winter. we were told they are open in the school holidays as well.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back