Internet - Camping Villasol Benidorm (1 Viewer)

MickyP

Free Member
May 13, 2012
Alhama de Murcia, Spain
Funster No
MH
Sunlight Cliff 601
Exp
12 years plus
Hola Funsters, I am relocating from my home in Alhama de Murcia and going north to Camping Villassol in Benidorm for a week over Christmas can anyone tell me what the charge for Internet is and how good is it ? i.e. can you stream TV? Skype or is it just ok for e mails? Dont want to pay for it if its no better than my Spanish Phone ? Looked on the Website and they have Satellite TV on each pitch what does that give can someone who are there give me a clue? do i need a long Coax? Thanks in advance guys.
P.S. Where are all the Funsters who are there over Christmas going for Christmas Dinner?

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
Hi

Just from reading posts on here and talking to a couple of people there last year I believe it was pretty poor, not sure if it has improved. But sure somebody with first hand and up to date experience will be along.

grasscutter

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 11, 2009
East Wittering. West Sussex.
Funster No
MH
Hymer Exsis i588
Exp
Started in 1980
We found the site wifi very poor. Only managed to keep up with the emails. At peak times it ground to a halt.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

ukbill

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 3, 2011
Pinoso
Funster No
MH
4 berth low profile
Exp
starting on saturday 10/3/2012
dont under any circumstances pay for villasol wifi its run by a hamster on a wheel :xgrin:
from what i remember the tv wasnt much either the best any of us got was the hits sim around 30e for a month which gave you 3gig

Nov 14, 2009
normandy
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
16 years
dont under any circumstances pay for villasol wifi its run by a hamster on a wheel :xgrin:
from what i remember the tv wasnt much either the best any of us got was the hits sim around 30e for a month which gave you 3gig
trouble is you won't stream much tv with 3 gig!

ukbill

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 3, 2011
Pinoso
Funster No
MH
4 berth low profile
Exp
starting on saturday 10/3/2012
no but i aint got no alternative for ya unless you can hookup to any of the available wifi in benidorm
visit the guy in the indoor market he will sort whatever u need i cant remember his name so long as it aint andy then ya at the right 1 lol

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Brisey

Deceased RIP
Sep 4, 2007
Sutton on Sea
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2003
The guy you need to see in the indoor market trades unde Mi Mobile.
We got a Hits SIM card with 3gb data for €25
Brisey.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back