Welsh girl

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 7, 2009
Funster No
MH
Globecar
Exp
Since 2004
We are off to Ireland for the whole of September and want to know which internet to get I have a 3 dongle at the moment which is a locked on I also have an old 3 dongle, kept from my previous years contract, I could get that unlocked I suppose, I have heard of the £1.99 bundle that you can get with 02 I have all the sim cards and I mostly use tesco network for normal phone as they give triple credit but dont know about their internet on my phone. which is nearly useless as compared to the laptop and I wouldnt want to be using that as an internet connection for a month, also Tez wnat to know if you can get normal TV with his small dish and tripod?

sue1959

Free Member
Feb 11, 2010
Ireland
Funster No
Exp
non as yet, hired in Canada a couple of times. hope to buy in the next few years.
Mobile phones here are 3 ,but doesn't cover the whole of Ireland, Vodafone, O2 and Meteor.
Don't know about the TV though. in houses in some areas you can only get the national channels some you can get BBC and ITV.
I suppose it will be the same in the MH. Satelite wise if you have an English Sky card you be able to receive as you do in the UK, My friend kept theirs when they moved over and could get different channels to us.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back