internet advice please (1 Viewer)

Feb 3, 2008
ireland
Funster No
MH
class a r.v.
Exp
10yrs
hi guys, can any of you help me work this out, i am using an unlocked 3trhree mifi, with a vodafone pay as you go sim with no credit on it, i,m not able to browse the net, but i have acess to skype, is this right ,or xcan i be charged for it, please excuse my ignorance, as i,m not pc friendly,r:Smile:

Deckard

Free Member
Mar 26, 2013
Lancashire
Funster No
MH
...looking
Exp
Noob
hi guys, can any of you help me work this out, i am using an unlocked 3trhree mifi, with a vodafone pay as you go sim with no credit on it, i,m not able to browse the net, but i have acess to skype, is this right ,or xcan i be charged for it, please excuse my ignorance, as i,m not pc friendly,r:Smile:

PAYG does not have any means to bill you?

Maybe something in T&Cs gives you free skype?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
smudger
Feb 3, 2008
ireland
Funster No
MH
class a r.v.
Exp
10yrs
[HI]PAYG does not have any means to bill you?

Maybe something in T&Cs gives you free skype?
[/HI]

ok fine but what about the mifi, cos you need to sign in to the mifi with a password that came from three mobile ,...thanks r:Smile:

Deckard

Free Member
Mar 26, 2013
Lancashire
Funster No
MH
...looking
Exp
Noob
PAYG is just that - but check your T&C's

They have no means to bill you - AFAIK thats it done and dusted. Racking my tired brain for a gotcha. I tried looking at their website but couldnt find anything either way tbh.

I wonder if skype is listed seperately and not included in your data?

callumwa

Free Member
Jan 16, 2011
Tyne & Wear, sometimes..
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
4 yrs +, 30+ yrs motorbike touring
[/HI]

ok fine but what about the mifi, cos you need to sign in to the mifi with a password that came from three mobile ,...thanks r:Smile:

If the MiFi is unlocked and has a Vodafone sim inside.... it has nothing to do with 3 mobile...

It's PAYG, therefore they cannot charge you. Some connections however allow you to connect to certain sites even when you have no credit. Perhaps this is the case....

Do you have a Skype account you are logging in with?....

::bigsmile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back