Free Member
Jun 28, 2010
S. Wales
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2008
Why would my fridge fire up on Lpg fine one day, and the next all I get is the x check symbol after the ignition stops?

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
Ignition board may be faulty, or have bad connections on the edge connector or just dampness.

Remove edge connector plug and clean connections on board. Remove HT connector and also clean .. then spray board with WD40 or similar to remove dampness... retry

OP
OP
WinnietheBrave

WinnietheBrave

Free Member
Jun 28, 2010
S. Wales
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2008
Ignition board may be faulty, or have bad connections on the edge connector or just dampness.

Remove edge connector plug and clean connections on board. Remove HT connector and also clean .. then spray board with WD40 or similar to remove dampness... retry

Excuse my ignorance Jim, but what is an edge connector, and where would I find the Ignition board?
I know where the burner is and there is a black box that the ignitor connects to, but thats about it. :RollEyes:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
Excuse my ignorance Jim, but what is an edge connector, and where would I find the Ignition board?
I know where the burner is and there is a black box that the ignitor connects to, but thats about it. :RollEyes:

If you remove the outside bottom fridge vent it should be visible.. the black box you refer to is probably just a cover for the igniter board.. see if you can remove it, usually held in place by a couple or three self tapping screws.. .. you should then be able to see the board. The edge connector is just a flat plug to connect the wires to the board ..

If in doubt, when you remove the fridge vent cover, post a picture of the gubbins and we'll go from there.. .

OP
OP
WinnietheBrave

WinnietheBrave

Free Member
Jun 28, 2010
S. Wales
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2008