Free Member
Jul 26, 2014
Scottish Highlands
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt with over cab
Exp
An old expression of mine:

"Don't confuse verbosity with being erudite and having the last word does not mean you have won the argument!"

Enough I think everybody... (y)

KH

Oct 24, 2015
Helgas house
Funster No
MH
hymer e650 battered!!
Exp
None
Not cc but we are on a CCC ths and although I am as big a critic as anyone and said I was ditching it this year but forgot the DD, can't praise this place enough, not seen a warden since we got here ,let us park where we like ,how we like , water and emptying all for £9 a night.

£9 a night !!! What you playing at man ?
I hope your getting all meals and beer included in that price chaser? Lol X

Feb 16, 2013
uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years
£9 a night !!! What you playing at man ?
I hope your getting all meals and beer included in that price chaser? Lol X
Know what you are saying Ian , but this is the cheapest I have found in uk for quite a while, you stay in France, you know it makes sense now(y):)

Jul 29, 2007
Ipswich
Funster No
MH
RV and PVC
Exp
30 years
Just looked at Vauxhall holiday park in Norwich, £49 per night, still got the odd space left, and do mean just the odd space. The more expensive premium pitches are all gone.

D

Deleted member 29692

Deleted User
Just looked at Vauxhall holiday park in Norwich, £49 per night, still got the odd space left, and do mean just the odd space. The more expensive premium pitches are all gone.

:Eeek:

Is that the same Norwich as the one in Norfolk?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Feb 16, 2013
uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years
Did Vauxhall with an old commer van sometime in the seventies, good memories(y):)

Jul 29, 2007
Ipswich
Funster No
MH
RV and PVC
Exp
30 years
Sorry yes Yarmouth not Norwich, meant to say Norfolk. Well it starts with an Nor just went a bit off after their.:D

Oct 3, 2014
Llanelli, Wales
Funster No
MH
Rapido 891F A Class
Exp
Since 2014
Well had my first stay on a C C site it was at Malvern Hills on Friday a very pleasant stay greeted by friendly wardens and told pick your own pitch and we don't mind if you drive or reverse to white peg could not fault the toilets and shower's all nice and clean and plenty of hot water and the best bit of all it was free.

Feb 16, 2013
uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years
Well had my first stay on a C C site it was at Malvern Hills on Friday a very pleasant stay greeted by friendly wardens and told pick your own pitch and we don't mind if you drive or reverse to white peg could not fault the toilets and shower's all nice and clean and plenty of hot water and the best bit of all it was free.
What was free the water or the stay

D

Deleted member 29692

Deleted User
Something like this perhaps

empty_carpark.jpg

D

Deleted member 29692

Deleted User
:rolleyes:

Differences being cars are generally unoccupied when parked :LOL:.

That makes it worse. With nobody around it's less likely that the fire will be spotted and dealt with quickly.

Maybe we should make it 12 metres (y):D

Nov 24, 2008
Anywhere that takes our fancy
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since july 2009 And Still Going Strong

Off thread but not far from where we are staying this carpark fire destroyed 422 cars. A couple belonging to people we know. Heard in the last couple of days that because a lot of the cars where over 8 years old they wouldn't get paid under the insurance for fire damage.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=HuhRVLJKTwc

Huwmari

Free Member
Jul 26, 2013
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Benimar Mileo 201
Exp
since Apr 2013
Another thread here which I cant find again !!! Was talking about a cc site that refused someone water because they weren't booked in. Well I emailed head office to find out if this was club policy ,and got a reply telling me yes it was because it could encourage wild camping ..for gods sake where are they coming from . I am considering cancelling my DD to them and just stick with C&CC who do allow you the use of their facilities ..Roy.
We did cancel our CC membership three years ago after we called in our local CC site and asked very nicely if, as fully paid-up members, we could empty our grey (not black) water in their drain. We had a very impolite "NO you can't", no explanation given, no question of accepting payment, and two more staff arrived to see us off the premises! After taking the matter to the Area Manager and getting nowhere we had our membership refunded and will never go on a CC site again. Talk about jobsworths!

GWAYGWAY

Free Member
Sep 6, 2014
Dover
Funster No
MH
Hymer ML I 580
Exp
4 years
Who wants to talk about grey water?
ME I would want to drop it in the entrance of a site IF they wouldn't let me use the facilities and I was a member, probably the cassette too if they were that stroppy.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back