Free Member
May 20, 2008
Plymouth
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
10 yrs
The lady wife and I plan to spend Jan-Apr 09 in Spain travelling via France. We have a 31 day insurance with HSBC and EHIC but wonder if anyone knows of a good insurance company who will give up to 90 days. Wife has low blood pressure (not very serious and stable) and I have tried various sites but are barred for this reason. Your advice appreciated.
I certainly enjoy Motorhomefun site and have learnt a lot about travelling recently. Best wishes :thumb:[/

gypsyrose

Free Member
Jun 22, 2008
Mid Glamorgan
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
30 years plus
We were going to insure with Insure and Go but I was unhappy with their "help" given over telephone plus I found out that the following year they automatically apply for another year's insurance without informing you! .....so I was recommended to approach the following .....very happy with quote. You can insure for 100 days. Cheers, Ana xx
over 50´s travel insurance and holiday home insurance - Staysure

Last edited:
OP
OP
geoff1947

geoff1947

Free Member
May 20, 2008
Plymouth
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
10 yrs
Thanks for the suggestions. I will try these tonight and hopefully find what I need:thumb:

Sep 27, 2007
Shropshire based
Funster No
MH
Globecar
Exp
started in 2001
Have you tried the camping and caravanning clubs "carefree travell service" They offer a 183 day cover, which we use.

They are at www.campingand caravanningclub.co.uk

Good luck and enjoy your trip

Nomadic

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back