Free Member
Sep 3, 2009
cheltenham, glos
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
may 2009
anyone dealt with saga? just had a good quote. £225.07 including uk&eur b/down cover.
anygood? cheers, Samany:Smile:

May 7, 2011
Cornwall Gorran Haven
Funster No
MH
T Line 785
Exp
motorhoming since 1979
Hi I've been with them for the last four /five years never needed to call on there services ( touchwood ) always found them helpful, and when the renewal comes in I always check around and they have always matched or bettered, currently being charged £146.05 fully comp for 2006 A class Pilote Reference 622 value £30000. Also do my house and car policies with them.
:sin:Terry:sin:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Mar 17, 2013
Devon
Funster No
MH
Carado T339
Exp
Since 2007
Worth while phoning up Safeguard and telling them what you have been quoted - they may/will then quote you less. That has been my experience and have been swopping between Safeguard and the Caravan Club on a yearly basis - both undercutting each other. It is worth shopping around if you have the time.

TheBig1

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2011
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
many many years! since I was a kid
the problems with saga start when they get your details. you get constantly bombarded with their junk mail, phone calls and emails trying to sell you all their various services

they may be cheap in the first year as an introductory offer but soon push prices up if youre not on the ball each renewal. speaking to friends in the motor trade, claims are very slow to be paid out as well which may cause issues

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back