Feb 26, 2012
merthyr tydfil
Funster No
MH
sprinter conversion
Exp
5 years
hi all,
just got my renewal quote ,for £430, last year i paid £230,whats that all about ,i havnt made any claims or commited any offences,i thought premiums were coming down this year,
anyways ,any reccomendations on companys will be aprecciated
neil+kaye

Oct 1, 2013
Lanzarote
Funster No
MH
Nil by mouth
Exp
Lots
Give them a call, they may have got it wrong.

They will try to keep your business.

hdvrod

Free Member
Dec 27, 2011
devon
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
since jan 2011
times 2 for safeguard £370 with European breakdown cover,and 180 days out of the country lots of companies wont insure for extended stays in Europe.

Nov 6, 2013
S. Ayrshire
Funster No
MH
The usual
Exp
Since the beginning
hi all,
just got my renewal quote ,for £430, last year i paid £230,whats that all about ,i havnt made any claims or commited any offences,i thought premiums were coming down this year,
anyways ,any reccomendations on companys will be aprecciated
neil+kaye
Phone them and ask if it "National Take The Piss Day" :ROFLMAO:

Or ask them for an explanation, and whether that's their most competitive price - otherwise you'll be forced to seek cover elsewhere.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Feb 16, 2013
uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years
thanks all

went with mr flux in the end ,£245 with euro breakdown
neil+kaye

How many miles do you get.
Went with saga last year £250 renewal came this year £355, looked through it saw I was only on 5000 miles, did about 7 k last year so rang them about putting mileage up to 8000 , they wanted another £35 so as it happens had a flyer off safeguard so rang them , unlimited mileage but wanted £430, told them is had a better quote and immediately it dropped to £320 so said it wasn't worth the hassle to change and it dropped to £280, these all include breakdown .
So as I have all my other motors at Nfu mutual , no hassle go in the office to sort anything but they were £100s out last year so went to saga, thought I would try em again , now I have got their insureance for £260 for 10000 miles but no breakdown so it works out a bit dearer than safeguard but I have got no sending things off or ringing in or proving ncb . That's why I have been looking at breakdown, think I have settled on green flag now at £69 so that leaves me at£330. But with more milage and dealing with people I know::bigsmile:

OP
OP
B

bonouk1

Free Member
Feb 26, 2012
merthyr tydfil
Funster No
MH
sprinter conversion
Exp
5 years
hi
i only get 5000 miles ,not enuff , i think ill call them to see if it can be increased

OP
OP
B

bonouk1

Free Member
Feb 26, 2012
merthyr tydfil
Funster No
MH
sprinter conversion
Exp
5 years
i never bothered calling them ,ill leave it as it is for now ,i did under 5000 miles last year ,if i need more miles ,ill sort it as and when,
cheers
neil+kaye

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back