LIFE MEMBER
Feb 19, 2008
Dark Side of the Moon
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2007
Just undertaken a review of the insurance, currently with Adrian Flux, not a bad price, rang one company 0800 number, kept hanging on the phone for a long time n(press 1 etc,,,, more choices than a Chinese takeaway menu) eventually got trough, to be told "He is busy can you phone back) NO!

Tried SAGA, long call with a nice bloke in Mumbai:Sad: eventually got a quote for £660 plus......:Blush:

Rang Adrian Flux, nice lady, agreed the price of the renewal:thumb::thumb::thumb:, 1/3 the price of SAGA....

Just though I would share that with you all....

ourcampersbeentrashed

Free Member
Apr 19, 2008
East London
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
well over 5 years
Hi

Make sure with Adrian Flux you get an Agreed Value Insurance -

We have just re-insured through Adrian Flux with KGM

Dont be fobbed off by them saying KGM dont do Agreed Value Insurance, they do because we have just got it for our replacement camper.

We have found KGM to be very quick on our claim when our camper got trashed however we are battling a little over value because we didnt get an agreed value insurance.

Gonewiththewind

Free Member
Sep 13, 2007
Lancashire
Funster No
Exp
July 2007
Just undertaken a review of the insurance, currently with Adrian Flux, not a bad price, rang one company 0800 number, kept hanging on the phone for a long time n(press 1 etc,,,, more choices than a Chinese takeaway menu) eventually got trough, to be told "He is busy can you phone back) NO!

Tried SAGA, long call with a nice bloke in Mumbai:Sad: eventually got a quote for £660 plus......:Blush:

Rang Adrian Flux, nice lady, agreed the price of the renewal:thumb::thumb::thumb:, 1/3 the price of SAGA....

Just though I would share that with you all....

Dont know what your running but my M/H just cost me £300 with SAGA, with young lass from Kent. Fully comp, hire car if wanted, protected bonus for life.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back