Jan 26, 2008
spain
Funster No
MH
just looking
Exp
since 1980
Hi
IC Choice, Sureterm Direct, NFU, Adrian Flux, there's loads of em. Just type a few words into google and ring for quotes. Then take it from there.

Jim
:Smile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

champers

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Mar 9, 2009
Skegness, UK
Funster No
MH
Frankia i650 FD
Exp
Since March 09
We have just insured our new to us m/h with CaravanGuard... seemed a reasonable quote and helpful

We have not used any of the other good companies about as previously our conversion van was covered with our commercial fleet Axa Insurance but alas they dont do Motorhomes generally

OP
OP
psyfried
Oct 30, 2009
North Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer b508
Hi just got insurance with sureterm £250 without break down cover .so of on our first trip out tomorrow to blakcpool for the weekend. nervous as this is our first motorhome :thanks2:

madbluemad

Banned
Jan 26, 2008
spain
Funster No
MH
just looking
Exp
since 1980
Well done. Dont be nervous, you will have a ball. Happy Days !!

Jim
:Smile:

Apr 20, 2009
norfolk
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
hi we have a hymer lhd and have always used comfort insurance and it costs us around 250.00 thats with 12 months european breakdown cover included. whenever we have had a problem they have been very helpfull i highly recomend them.
best of luck

gerryr

Free Member
Mar 20, 2010
Poole
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2007
Hi, We insured our '93 Hymer B534 through Footman James. They seem very reasonable priced and dealt with a no blame claim in respect of our previous vehicle very efficiently. We have inclusive continental breakdown cover in the price.

http://www.footmanjames.co.uk/

Mar 21, 2009
Harwich, Essex
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
4 years
Hi, We insured our '93 Hymer B534 through Footman James. They seem very reasonable priced and dealt with a no blame claim in respect of our previous vehicle very efficiently. We have inclusive continental breakdown cover in the price.

http://www.footmanjames.co.uk/

We are insured with NFU and pay £224 and £80 for european breakdown cover - do you pay more than this?

Ails40

Free Member
May 23, 2010
Scots girl in London
Funster No
Exp
We have hired for 8 years, only just bought our first MH
Hi, we have just purchased our first MH and we got our insurance with Comfort. I did the rounds of them all (which took a very long time!), but they were the cheapest and best cover and the policy is with Aviva. They emailed the cover note to our Dealer and all our paperwork arrived the following day. Extremely helpful and very efficient.

Good luck,
Aileen

gerryr

Free Member
Mar 20, 2010
Poole
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2007
We are insured with NFU and pay £224 and £80 for european breakdown cover - do you pay more than this?

£233 inclusive with £100 excess.

Oakley's Taxi

Free Member
May 23, 2010
Funster No
Hi, I've just got my first MH and have got a very good deal through Sureterm. Unlimted mileage, free breakdown cover, european included etc etc. Also got discount for mentioning the name of my dealer (Dolphin nr Southampton) and further discount for being member of the camping & caravan club.

I have found that they have been far more eay to contact and far friendlier on the phone than any of the car insurance companies I've ever had to contact!

Hope this helps.

Oakley's Taxi

Free Member
May 23, 2010
Funster No
Hope I've not confused anyone with my previous post but I'm new to all this motorhome stuff.

I did get a good quote from Sureterm however, its actually Safeguard that I have my insurance with. Sorry for any confusion!! :Doh:

They seem to be very good though and even sent me a txt of their claim line to add to my mobiles contact list in case we have any need to contact them whilst out and about. Clever idea I thought.

Hope this hasn't confused anyone too much!!

:thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back