Free Member
Feb 20, 2017
beverley yorkshire
Funster No
MH
dethleffs eighty a class
Exp
2 years
hi campers, looking to renew my motor home insurance, with comfort at the moment, just wondered if if any body has recommendations for other companies. regards Dodfloss

EX51SSS

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 18, 2015
North Manchester
Funster No
MH
Hymer Exsis A Class
Exp
since 2007
welcome animated smiley3.gif

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
dodfloss

dodfloss

Free Member
Feb 20, 2017
beverley yorkshire
Funster No
MH
dethleffs eighty a class
Exp
2 years
Thanks for all the welcomes Can anybody tell me how to put pictures on the site from my iPhone, I'm a total technophobe

Bart

Free Member
Jun 4, 2016
Northern Ireland
Funster No
MH
Boxer L4H2 van build
Exp
Since 2016
Thanks for all the welcomes Can anybody tell me how to put pictures on the site from my iPhone, I'm a total technophobe
Hi To insert a photo to the forums when you are making a post Click "more options" >> "Upload a file" >> then a window will open up for you to browse to your photo on your PC , select the photo , it will then start to be uploaded to the Forum database.
Then to include the picture of it in your post ,below where is says "attached files" and you see a thumbnail of the picture that you uploaded.
Now to add a thumbnail of it to your post click "thumbnail" or to include a full sized image to your post click "Full image"
This is the way to do it on a PC , not sure if a phone is different.
Hope that helps!

Bailey58

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 23, 2010
Norfolk and Toftir.
Funster No
MH
Sold
Exp
July 2010 (ex tugger)
:welcome4: to Fun dodfloss. Until you become a full member you won't have access to all the forum and you will only get five posts. As a paid up member you'll be able to access info on every conceivable subject and answers to every question ever been asked, motorhome related or not and some of it even useful. There are experts here on grey water, gassing, A-frames, Brexit and Donald Trump who are only too willing to pass on years of knowledge, experience and opinion. All you have to do is sift the wheat from the chaff and opinion from fact, not an easy task but you'll get the hang of it eventually. :nod:

ABZSteve

Free Member
Banned
Jan 8, 2014
Aberdeen
Funster No
MH
2018, Apache 634 150 Auto
Exp
Since 2015
hi campers, looking to renew my motor home insurance, with comfort at the moment, just wondered if if any body has recommendations for other companies. regards Dodfloss
w2f
Just renewed with Direct Line yesterday - 2015 Autotrail Imala 615 @ ÂŁ247.50. Note, multicar discount; also insure my car, funny thing is, ÂŁ247.50 for that also (y)

OP
OP
dodfloss

dodfloss

Free Member
Feb 20, 2017
beverley yorkshire
Funster No
MH
dethleffs eighty a class
Exp
2 years
:welcome4: to Fun dodfloss. Until you become a full member you won't have access to all the forum and you will only get five posts. As a paid up member you'll be able to access info on every conceivable subject and answers to every question ever been asked, motorhome related or not and some of it even useful. There are experts here on grey water, gassing, A-frames, Brexit and Donald Trump who are only too willing to pass on years of knowledge, experience and opinion. All you have to do is sift the wheat from the chaff and opinion from fact, not an easy task but you'll get the hang of it eventually. :nod:
Thanks Bailey, I joined yesterday

OP
OP
dodfloss

dodfloss

Free Member
Feb 20, 2017
beverley yorkshire
Funster No
MH
dethleffs eighty a class
Exp
2 years
Hi To insert a photo to the forums when you are making a post Click "more options" >> "Upload a file" >> then a window will open up for you to browse to your photo on your PC , select the photo , it will then start to be uploaded to the Forum database.
Then to include the picture of it in your post ,below where is says "attached files" and you see a thumbnail of the picture that you uploaded.
Now to add a thumbnail of it to your post click "thumbnail" or to include a full sized image to your post click "Full image"
This is the way to do it on a PC , not sure if a phone is different.
Hope that helps!
Thanks bart

lorger

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2008
Dumfries
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun 650MEG
Exp
I'm with safegaurd, never had to make a claim yet so can't comment on their service. I just paid around the ÂŁ280 for a year old Globecar/possl with European breakdown included.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back