Insurance for our Motorhome (1 Viewer)

S

sebjones07

Deleted User
Good morning all,

I'm about to purchase a new Motorhome and was wondering if anyone had any recommendations as to who to go with for insurance?

Many thanks in advance

May 23, 2008
Near Durham City
Funster No
MH
Carthago
Exp
Since 1984
Good morning all,

I'm about to purchase a new Motorhome and was wondering if anyone had any recommendations as to who to go with for insurance?

Many thanks in advance

Welcome to the mad world of Motorhomes. For the last 9 years I haven't found anyone to beat Saga who this year are coming in at less than £200 for a one year old Gleneagle.
Good luck, but beware a lot of cowboys selling insurance at the moment in order to offer cheap policies.
Wilf

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Sweet Chariot

Free Member
Sep 30, 2007
Staffordshire Moorlands
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
since 2006
Normaly I would recommend Caravanguard but having spent most of my day attempting to speak to a Motorhome advisor (as every time the person who answers is not) and being promised a call back within the hour and on my 3rd attempt being told they had tried to ring me I am still waiting. Must be good though to be so buisy.:winky:

Sweet Chariot

Free Member
Sep 30, 2007
Staffordshire Moorlands
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
since 2006
Funny how when you complain you get a call straight back, but to be fair £75 for breakdown cover and European Insurance until my renewal in October not bad.:thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back