Free Member
Sep 21, 2009
Southwest Scotland
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
15 years
Help ... My current insurer( sureterm direct) gave me a 10% discount on cover on being a member of a club or forum . Got a letter today demanding written proof of said membership within 7 days or I have to pay back the discount !
My dilema is how do I print off something from here to send them to prove proof of membership ???

Thanks in advance guys
HF

keith

Free Member
Aug 25, 2007
Ecclefechan
Funster No
MH
Autocruise Starseeker
Exp
Caravaning since 1974 - Motorhoming since 2003
Help ... My current insurer( sureterm direct) gave me a 10% discount on cover on being a member of a club or forum . Got a letter today demanding written proof of said membership within 7 days or I have to pay back the discount !
My dilema is how do I print off something from here to send them to prove proof of membership ???

Thanks in advance guys
HF

Why not go to your personal page, (click on your name) & print off your details. Never tried it my self but if it don't work do a print screen & paste into Word then print & send to them.

Here there is a box that gives you date of joining etc.

Keith

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
or simply print this page and send it to them.

are you a caravan club or camping and caravanning club member ?

if so use that membership number.

Mark jackson

Free Member
Oct 16, 2009
Funster No
insurance discount..help

Hi,

My name is Mark Jackson and I'm a Compliance Officer @ Sureterm Direct. I can help and resolve the issue for huntersforge in respect of the club proof.

We are happy to accept an email with a copy of the personal page as suggested by Keith and pappajohn.

Please contact me on 01480 371024 9.00 - 5.30pm weekdays and I will be happy to assist.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back