Dec 21, 2008
Warsop
Funster No
MH
None gone caravannin
Exp
I have just received my renewal from Saga for the MH it came to £543 .00
with four named drivers (are they havin a larf).:Angry::Angry::Angry:
Anyway I spoke to this chap Ryan McVeigh at Insurance Choice He has quoted me £187.80p for exactly the same cover, with the named drivers, not bad I thought :thumb::thumb::thumb:What thoughts the company is KGM

Douglas

Free Member
Aug 22, 2008
South Wales,
Funster No
Exp
6 years + 5 years in boat before that
I have just received my renewal from Saga for the MH it came to £543 .00
with four named drivers (are they havin a larf).:Angry::Angry::Angry:
Anyway I spoke to this chap Ryan McVeigh at Insurance Choice He has quoted me £187.80p for exactly the same cover, with the named drivers, not bad I thought :thumb::thumb::thumb:What thoughts the company is KGM

Its been my experience that some insurers, Saga included put the cover up over and above there new customers price year on year. The answer; change your insurance company every year, go back to Saga f you want after a gap year and you will probably find there is a discount for new customers.

They rely on sucker not to check!

Doug...

oddjob

Free Member
May 26, 2009
Cleveleys Nr Blackpool
Funster No
Exp
next monday hopefully

Did my insurance for the first time last week ,dealt with Ryan McVeigh very nice man same quote with KGM with just me as the named driver 90 days cover for Europe included.:thumb:
oddjob

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

oddjob

Free Member
May 26, 2009
Cleveleys Nr Blackpool
Funster No
Exp
next monday hopefully
Its been my experience that some insurers, Saga included put the cover up over and above there new customers price year on year. The answer; change your insurance company every year, go back to Saga f you want after a gap year and you will probably find there is a discount for new customers.

They rely on sucker not to check!

Doug...

Spot on Doug ,Its the same for my instructor insurance , i have to shop around every year present company always increase premiums so i have to get a few quotes in ,never fails when i tell them I'm moving on they always beat the quote .
This year house insurance church hill contents £96 cancelled ,went back to Churchill as a new customer £106 full cover contents and bricks "its just a game"

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back