Insurance again!!!!

Discussion in 'Motorhome Chat' started by wasp, Mar 19, 2010.

1. wasp

wasp Funster

I have just received my renewal from Saga for the MH it came to £543 .00
    with four named drivers (are they havin a larf).:Angry::Angry::Angry:
    Anyway I spoke to this chap Ryan McVeigh at Insurance Choice He has quoted me £187.80p for exactly the same cover, with the named drivers, not bad I thought :thumb::thumb::thumb:What thoughts the company is KGM

2. Douglas

Douglas Read Only Funster

Its been my experience that some insurers, Saga included put the cover up over and above there new customers price year on year. The answer; change your insurance company every year, go back to Saga f you want after a gap year and you will probably find there is a discount for new customers.

They rely on sucker not to check!

Doug...

3. oddjob

oddjob Read Only Funster

Did my insurance for the first time last week ,dealt with Ryan McVeigh very nice man same quote with KGM with just me as the named driver 90 days cover for Europe included.:thumb:
    oddjob

4. oddjob

oddjob Read Only Funster

Spot on Doug ,Its the same for my instructor insurance , i have to shop around every year present company always increase premiums so i have to get a few quotes in ,never fails when i tell them I'm moving on they always beat the quote .
    This year house insurance church hill contents £96 cancelled ,went back to Churchill as a new customer £106 full cover contents and bricks "its just a game"