Free Member
Jul 3, 2012
Hampshire
Funster No
MH
Eldis Autoquest
Exp
First
Are the inline filters any good. I have a autoquest 130 tryed tank cleaning but still got a taste. Do the filters you cut in work

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
There is only one filter I can recommend with any confidence, A "Nature Pure"
Not cheap but guaranteed to cleans any and all water tastes and impurities
Two options just fit the filter in line and clean all water going through it or as most folk do, fit the tap unit as well, meaning only water used for drinking is filtered making the replaceable filter units last much longer they are not cheap either at about £45-50 each, good for about 2-3 years if used with the single Nature Pure tap:thumb:
You can find them cheaper than in the links iv'e posted but they give an idea whats available
Geo
PS not cleaned my tanks in 4 years

Last edited:

vwalan

Funster
Sep 23, 2008
roche cornwall
Funster No
MH
lynton5th wheel
Exp
since a child
hi, the nature pure is a good one .my mate uses them all the time . he lives in his truck permanently .find about 6 months then the filter gets clogged . he puts all water through it . he is alergic to chlorine so uses it alot .
i use a doulkton berkenfeld system
Broken Link Removed
heres the system . its a washable filter candle . i find it lasts for ages if only used for drinking water .
not saying its better than nature pure but as an alternative . fitted mine in my vw t2 in 98 before we set off around africa . transfered it into the trailer 12 yrs ago . great bit of kit.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back