Inline Filter

Discussion in 'Motorhome Chat' started by Dubiousp, Aug 24, 2012.

1. Dubiousp

Dubiousp Read Only Funster

Are the inline filters any good. I have a autoquest 130 tryed tank cleaning but still got a taste. Do the filters you cut in work

2. Geo

Geo Trader - Funster

There is only one filter I can recommend with any confidence, A "Nature Pure"
    Not cheap but guaranteed to cleans any and all water tastes and impurities
    Two options just fit the filter in line and clean all water going through it or as most folk do, fit the tap unit as well, meaning only water used for drinking is filtered making the replaceable filter units last much longer they are not cheap either at about £45-50 each, good for about 2-3 years if used with the single Nature Pure tap:thumb:
    You can find them cheaper than in the links iv'e posted but they give an idea whats available
    Geo
    PS not cleaned my tanks in 4 years

Last edited: Aug 24, 2012
    • Like Like x 1
  3. vwalan

vwalan Funster

hi, the nature pure is a good one .my mate uses them all the time . he lives in his truck permanently .find about 6 months then the filter gets clogged . he puts all water through it . he is alergic to chlorine so uses it alot .
    i use a doulkton berkenfeld system
    http://www.brownchurch.co.uk/water.html
    heres the system . its a washable filter candle . i find it lasts for ages if only used for drinking water .
    not saying its better than nature pure but as an alternative . fitted mine in my vw t2 in 98 before we set off around africa . transfered it into the trailer 12 yrs ago . great bit of kit.

4. Dodgey

Dodgey Funster

What Geo said:thumb: