Indoor Storage costs (1 Viewer)

Mar 11, 2016
Northampton
Funster No
MH
Don't Own One Yet
Exp
I'm a Newbie
Thanks for all the input on my previous post about storage costs. It seems that anything from £270 - £400 is the norm for outdoor.

However... I've just come across a farm/farm shop/caravan club venue that has indoor storage which would be a preferred option. Cost though is £60/mth... is that good? The one benefit is it's only 1 mile away and the others are about 40mile + round trip so there are savings on time and fuel to factor in.

What are your thoughts on cost?

MC 55 FUN

Free Member
Feb 18, 2016
Rural South West Wales.
Funster No
MH
2015 Majestic 195
Exp
Since 20th Feb' 2016
Breaking that down it's roughly £2 per day. . . cost of a paper & a box of matches . .

Take into account your fuel & time & it's reasonable i.m.o.

OP
OP
Chris172
Mar 11, 2016
Northampton
Funster No
MH
Don't Own One Yet
Exp
I'm a Newbie
Thats what I was thinking. I know as a yearly amount it's double the outside costs but it's just so convenient and it's not open to the elements. It's not a CASSOA site though and security is just locked paddock gates and a locked building but they said that would be OK for the insurance.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

MC 55 FUN

Free Member
Feb 18, 2016
Rural South West Wales.
Funster No
MH
2015 Majestic 195
Exp
Since 20th Feb' 2016
Thats what I was thinking. I know as a yearly amount it's double the outside costs but it's just so convenient and it's not open to the elements. It's not a CASSOA site though and security is just locked paddock gates and a locked building but they said that would be OK for the insurance.

Check with your insurance co' first I think (y)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back