LIFE MEMBER
Apr 12, 2011
Langtoft, South Lincs
Funster No
MH
WildAx Aurora FB [PVC]
Exp
Since 2015
...it's a toy, a gadget and you know how we all love those :RollEyes:!
It's just that they have suddenly become affordable, bargain basement even.
The potential use in the event of an insurance claim is just the [STRIKE]excuse[/STRIKE] justification to "prove" we "need" one!
:ROFLMAO:

mentaliss

Free Member
Nov 2, 2012
Lancing
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
A couple of points; 1) a very well known national company has been using a similar system for a few years now with good "preventative" results, ie stickers notifying everyone of the camera. System cost,s is excess of £1000.
2) What is your insurers take on this, in the event of a claim, would they actually be bothered that you had a camera, if so, is there a discount as there is with alarms?
3) Despite the rumours, are they admissable in court, and who says so?......only 2% of cctv is ever used succsessfully in court.

On the current EVIDENCE, it woud appear that a few well plced stickers would be as usefull as a system.

Second above!!
as I said, we are all getting paranoid about another add on device, can someone please tell us if they have ever used such a device in a insurance claim or court action where MH's have been involved??

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

GJH

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Acklam, Teesside, originally Glossop
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022
Second above!!
as I said, we are all getting paranoid about another add on device, can someone please tell us if they have ever used such a device in a[HI] insurance claim or court action[/HI] where MH's have been involved??

Not quite either of those but the footage highlighted in Broken Link Removed has led to the thief being named on You Tube (and, I understand, on Facebook).

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back