In search of Sunshine, Spanish Brandy and Totana (1 Viewer)

Jul 5, 2013
Tunbridge Wells, Tunbridge Wells, UK
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2013
Just outside the town Peter
Nice and quiet but no water facility until mid April - luckily we travel full
Don't think the little campsite is open yet. Looked empty when we drove past and a handful of MH's were parked in the large car park nearby - too noisy for us.
Campercontact says the municipal site opened on 14/03.

There is also a bourne with free water and waste dump in town that we found at the end of Ruelle de la Poterne. It is Campercontact number 24639.

OP
OP
R

Robert Clark

Deleted User
Campercontact says the municipal site opened on 14/03.

There is also a bourne with free water and waste dump in town that we found at the end of Ruelle de la Poterne. It is Campercontact number 24639.
Thanks Peter
We're fine and dandy for tonight - a great little stop.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
R

Robert Clark

Deleted User
Just thought you may want to fill and dump in the morning. When are you back over to the UK? At the moment it looks like we will be going over for a few weeks on Thursday evening
We're fine to empty and fill when we get to Polch - or if we pass somewhere en route.

Will be crossing on Tuesday lunchtime.

Hope you get your filter bits sorted before you go

Jul 5, 2013
Tunbridge Wells, Tunbridge Wells, UK
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2013
Hope you get your filter bits sorted before you go
All sorted. They finally arrived this morning, turns out that despite me paying extra for first class they only sent then second class. :mad::mad: I will be asking for a refund of the extra postage I did not get.

All fitted now and seems to be working fine with no leaks. Very pleased with flow from it, not much different than without it. (y)(y).

OP
OP
R

Robert Clark

Deleted User
All sorted. They finally arrived this morning, turns out that despite me paying extra for first class they only sent then second class. :mad::mad: I will be asking for a refund of the extra postage I did not get.

All fitted now and seems to be working fine with no leaks. Very pleased with flow from it, not much different than without it. (y)(y).
Our filter has performed brilliantly on the kitchen tap. No drop in pressure over the first month. Has removed all taste from water wherever we've been.

Scout

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 4, 2009
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
chic c line
Exp
12 years motorhoming, a lifetime of living
good envning Robert Mrs C were are you stoping tonight?, werve just got got back from cheshire, Andrea emptying the fidge stuffing it all in the frezzer as hardly anything got eaten, as the kids came down with S&D.

OP
OP
R

Robert Clark

Deleted User
good envning Robert Mrs C were are you stoping tonight?, werve just got got back from cheshire, Andrea emptying the fidge stuffing it all in the frezzer as hardly anything got eaten, as the kids came down with S&D.

Oh dear - were they all stinky?

Maybe they ate or drank something which disagreed with them?

We've come to Urmitz in Germany for an Ice Cream - it's got black cherries and Kirch in it.

IMG_7240.JPG

Mrs C isn't having one - she found a mint Humbug at the bottom of her handbag.

IMG_7239.JPG

Scout

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 4, 2009
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
chic c line
Exp
12 years motorhoming, a lifetime of living
just look up Urmitz on google maps, its near Koblenz, ? is that the place, enjoy the ice cream, go no let mrs C have one.....6.50

OP
OP
R

Robert Clark

Deleted User
just look up Urmitz on google maps, its near Koblenz, ? is that the place, enjoy the ice cream, go no let mrs C have one.....6.50

That's the place - nice little Aire overlooking the Rhine. Got a front line pitch (Campercontact 14146)

IMG_7241.JPG

IMG_7242.JPG

Ps Mrs C doesn't 'do' ice cream.

Apr 23, 2015
berkshire
Funster No
MH
autocruise gleneagle
Exp
since 2005
Really great blog Robert and inspiring too. Can't wait for us to go in May....

OP
OP
R

Robert Clark

Deleted User
looks like a pleasant spot Robert.

Martin
It's lovely Martin
We went to Andenach first but it was jam packed with vans - must have been a club meet.
This little spot is only 10 mins away

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
It's lovely Martin
We went to Andenach first but it was jam packed with vans - must have been a club meet.
This little spot is only 10 mins away
It was busy when we were there Remagen was nice and not quite so busy, I think the sun has brought everyone out.

We only missed you by a day as we are in Gouda now, have you been to Polch?

Martin

OP
OP
R

Robert Clark

Deleted User
It was busy when we were there Remagen was nice and not quite so busy, I think the sun has brought everyone out.

Martin

We're off to Polch first thing in the morning and then stopping off at Kortrijk on the way back to the tunnel.

OP
OP
R

Robert Clark

Deleted User
No Macbook Pro, but can use my Samsung A5.....
Sorry I'm not a MacBook user
But on an IPhone if I click on an image then click the 'box with the arrow' at the bottom of the screen, then I get the option to save the image

IMG_7246.jpg

Hope this helps.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back