In search of Sun, Sea and Sangria! (1 Viewer)

R

Robert Clark

Deleted User
Waiting to board the Channel Tunnel, en route to Spain. In search of some fun and winter sunshine.

image.jpeg

This is our first ever trip to Spain in our MH and our first return visit in 12 years, having lived there for a couple of years.

Have mixed feelings and memories of Spain. Last time I was there, I was a fat, depressed and verging on becoming an alcoholic - now? .... I can add grey and balding to the list

Hope to get to Spain in a couple of days. The only fixed plan that we have is to visit Granada on 8th Jan, otherwise, we're going to be guided by the weather, and the places that we find along our way.

Happy to post pics of our adventure if anyone is interested

Hasta luego

Popeye

Deceased RIP
Sep 5, 2011
edge of New Forest
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin Plus
Exp
On and off since 1983
Brilliant news Robert, lots of pics please of you both and your food choices too, though I'd rather look at Mrs C's lovely smile than a fat balding, (think I'll leave it there, Rule 1 and all that). Your last adventure was enjoyed by many and no-one more than me. Keep smiling you two, make me envious though we might not be too far behind you. Griff & Jax

By the way do you go along the coast from East Sussex to the tunnel?

Anthea M

Free Member
Deceased RIP
Oct 18, 2015
Sheffield
Funster No
MH
Hobby
Exp
Since 2009
Waiting to board the Channel Tunnel, en route to Spain. In search of some fun and winter sunshine.

View attachment 87680

This is our first ever trip to Spain in our MH and our first return visit in 12 years, having lived there for a couple of years.

Have mixed feelings and memories of Spain. Last time I was there, I was a fat, depressed and verging on becoming an alcoholic - now? .... I can add grey and balding to the list

Hope to get to Spain in a couple of days. The only fixed plan that we have is to visit Granada on 8th Jan, otherwise, we're going to be guided by the weather, and the places that we find along our way.

Happy to post pics of our adventure if anyone is interested

Hasta luego
Have a great trip both of you ! We are envious you are escaping the weather here for sun.lots of pictures please, I like to visit the world vicariously through the Funsters travel blogs!happy New Year and 2016!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Allan & Loren

Free Member
Dec 8, 2014
Leyland, Lancashire
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Dakota
Exp
Since 2014
Enjoy your trip, we are very jealous. Currently looking at downsizing in the new year so we can have fun too. Post lots of photos, will watch this thread with interest.

TerryL

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 5, 2010
North East
Funster No
MH
Low Profile
Exp
Be following in your tracks at the weekend - can't wait to get away from this stupid "winter" weather!

May 8, 2010
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2010
We're crossing to Santander on 29th Jan. Looking forward to your posts. Have a great time!

Jul 29, 2014
Norfolk and Correze, France
Funster No
MH
Adria Twin
Exp
Had one for 5 years many moons ago. Now starting again.
Having just got through my bah humbug period you are now going to totally ruin the New Year by posting photos of a few more snacks that you might just find on the way.:(
Some people just can't help themselves they have to keep rubbing it in on all us poor sods stuck here.:eek:
Have a great trip - I am not in the least bit envious.o_O:whistle:

Jul 29, 2013
Salisbury
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678DL A class
Exp
since 2011
Have a good trip @Robert Clark we will be making our way down as soon as we have sorted out some personal things probably couple of weeks time, will be staying till end of April might catch up with you somewhere along with @ianthebuilder .

C

Chockswahay

Deleted User
!!
please post photos

lots of pics please of you both and your food choices too

keep the photos of your latest trip coming.

lots of pictures please

Post lots of photos

Lots of photos and details of aires and wilding spots please.

Richard.

Looking forward to your posts.

you are now going to totally ruin the New Year by posting photos of a few more snacks that you might just find on the way.:(
Some people just can't help themselves they have to keep rubbing it in on all us poor sods stuck here.:eek:

FOR GOD SAKE'S PEOPLE .................. DO NOT ENCOURAGE THEM !!!!! :mad:

:D:D:D

May 5, 2014
Leicestershire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Beginners, got Doggy the van - March 2014
You missed the forth 'S' and I hope that when talking about bold and grey you are not talking about the lady.
Please show many pics as I am planing to travel from Benidorm Souteast then Southwest to Portugal so you're expirianc will be very useful.
Have a good time and Happy New Year.

Tincataylor

Free Member
Jul 9, 2012
Devon
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Never leave a campsite with your clothes line tied to a lamp post.
Have a great time in Spain and keep posting so we know where you are. We will leave Portugal for Spain in about a weeks time so let us know if you are down Marbella way,

The TIncas

Scout

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 4, 2009
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
chic c line
Exp
12 years motorhoming, a lifetime of living
you have a good trip and post lots of positive stuff to help me convince swmbo....

OP
OP
R

Robert Clark

Deleted User
First overnight stop is at Intermarche at Sees (Campercontact ref 13765). Dedicated Free parking spaces for MH's plus a coin operated dump station.
The store opens at 8:45 in the morning, so bacon croissants are on the menu.

Sadly no restaurant dinner tonight. However Mrs C has excelled herself in the culinary dept and is preparing a Thai Red Prawn Curry. Followed by Pana Cotta which will be served with some rather nice Moscato wine that we bought on our trip to Sorrento in October.
But beforehand were having a cheeky glass of Champagne to celebrate being back on the road

image.jpeg

Cheers!!

Tomorrow morning we set off for Bordeaux

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back