In praise of G101

Discussion in 'Motorhome Chat' started by Gooney, Jun 9, 2011.

1. Gooney

Gooney Funster

About a month ago funster 'manda3000gt' recommended Autosmart G101 for cleaning dead flies off your vehicle, I bought 5 litres off Ebay and all I can say it's bloody magic!!, apart from flies and black marks of the moho so far I've used it for cleaning grease from ovens and barbecues, cleaning the shower enclosure glass and stripping old polish off karndean flooring all with no effort, 5 litres will last me a lifetime because of the dilution rate, I'd recommend this to anyone, however as previously stated best wear rubber gloves when using it, although it's not caustic it is a very powerful detergent. :thumb:

• Like Like x 1
  2. chatter

chatter Read Only Funster

We have used it for years and i have mentioned it a time or two in the past. Best all round cleaning agent we have found. We dilute according to what/how bad the thing to be cleaned is. Even use it to get stains out of clothes have used it to rid garments of blood.wine,grass,oil,greace, fat splashes the list goes on and on, i keep some in a spray bottle and spray direct onto stain allow a min or so then rub the affected area to lift stain then apply a tad more as i put garment into the washer

3. Dalek

Dalek Read Only Funster

Well well well, thats good to know because our next door neighbour is Autosmart in Norwich so I will drop a hint about this :thumb:

Dale

4. TheTwoOfUs

TheTwoOfUs Funster

I think I'll give your next party a miss:Eeek:

• Like Like x 3
  5. BriantheSnail

BriantheSnail Read Only Funster

Don't know about that sounds like fun!!!

6. manda3000gt

manda3000gt Funster

Hi
    Glad your happy with it :thumb:, I use it everyday in my valeting business after years of using products from loads of top named brands it is easily the best I have found and as you say numerous other uses.
    (I have no links with Autosmart)
    Cheers
    Dave
    RS Valeting