Sep 10, 2007
Chobham Surrey
Funster No
MH
CS Reisemobil Panel Van
Exp
10 years
Hi all,
Just a quick post to let you know what we are up to, left the UK on a wet & windy Wednesday Oct 29th on the Dover Calais ferry @ 9.25 am.
Stopped for two nights at the Aires by Honfleur, bloody freezing...! Then on for 341 miles to an Aires on the A10 near Niort, all in bad rain.
Next stop, camp Larrouleta near Urrugne, still raining stayed two nights hoping the rain would stop, no chance.
Then on to Spain stopping at Salamanca, at a site attached to a hotel called Regio, a good one to stop at mid Spain. Still Raining???
Next leg Portugal, 25 miles from Figuera Da Foz descending through the mountains the sun came out and I turned the heater off, happy days.
Found a nice site just outside Fig, Orbitur Gala, we have decided to stay 7 nights as the weather is so good at the moment, and we need to dry out !
We plan to move down the coast to Sagres, then along the Algarve then back into Spain to meet up with some Funsters,
at Conil De La Frontera for December & January. I will post any interesting events, web access permitting.
All the best,

Joan & Ray

RuthRv

Free Member
Jan 4, 2008
Funster No
Guess what, yep its still raining here, glad you have found the sun, enjoy the rest of your holiday, how i envy you

ruth

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

hogan

Free Member
Aug 4, 2007
Valencia,Spain
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
I cant believe that on the 20th of this month I am heading back to the UK for xmas Via France,Germany,Poland (bbrrrrrr)and I keep reading of people heading south.I reckon it must be me.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back