Free Member
Aug 21, 2016
Puttershoek, The Netherlands
Funster No
MH
Burstner Marano T680
Exp
I'm a newbie
We have been camping for years in a huge tepee and travelling in a small MG so space was always an issue. My Dutch Trudy started with trying to take day cream and night cream in big bottles. I pointed out that one small bottle will be fine as the cream doesn't know the time of day. This approach was used with clothes and shoes. So we were a wee compact unit. Now that we have bought a MH she can take whatever she likes. My plan is to get a trailer to tow an MG for touring on small roads. An A frame would be better but there is no agreement on the legal aspect in Europe. We had our first trip recently to Denmark. A few basic mistakes were made, only to be expected on our first outing. I found that pulling in the rear view mirror was good and rely on the rear camera, due to the width of the thing. I am presently installing bungies in the storage place to make things neat and tidy to stop all the stuff moving about. 2 dents on the rear due to our bikes bouncing about. The bike rack is on the tow bar which I now know is not good. I have tried to assemble the spare bed with no success. Utube, google nothing. Any Burstner Marano owners out there ????

Nov 6, 2013
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer B574DL
Exp
Since 2011 (tugger for 20 before that)
I'm sure there will be some Burstner Marano owners along soon.
In the meantime
:welcomesign:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

jumartoo

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 19, 2015
Alhama de Murcia, Spain
Funster No
MH
Hymer Tramp
Exp
Since 1994
:pink:

Visiting Holland in September, can you order good weather for us please. Definitely no wind as we want to cycle!

Thanks.

OP
OP
Kenlowe

Kenlowe

Free Member
Aug 21, 2016
Puttershoek, The Netherlands
Funster No
MH
Burstner Marano T680
Exp
I'm a newbie
The Netherlands are cycling friendly. Bike lanes everywhere, mostly off the roads. Stay away from tourist traps. Holland has fantastic places to see off the beaten track. Let me know if you want to see very old traditional places other than Amsterdam

Anthea M

Free Member
Deceased RIP
Oct 18, 2015
Sheffield
Funster No
MH
Hobby
Exp
Since 2009
Hello and welcome:WelcomeFlag: