I'm sooooo Excited!!

Discussion in 'Motorhome Chat' started by bob and jules, Oct 22, 2009.

1. bob and jules

bob and jules Read Only Funster

I must be a soft touch. Bob persuaded me to go and have a look at the MH show last weekend and we ended up ordering a new vehicle. We only became motorhomers early this year but have already decided that it is for us. Anyway, we thought sod it and ordered a new 'beast'. After much deliberation (and many hours leading up to the show touring round the country looking a makes and models) we finally decided on an Autotrail Chieftain with the larger garage for a motorbike - God knows how I'll manage to drive it!!!!

Anyway, we're both VERY excited and looking forward to many trips in our new van. I'll probably be asking for loads of advice in the future especially as we are planning our 1st trip to Europe next year. In the meantime we'll carry on enjoying fun, freedom and much fine wine in our current van.

Jules

2. billy

billy Read Only Funster

Hi Jules

congratulations on your new motorhome we have a Autotrail and love it
    i am sure you will enjoy it :thumb::thumb:

billy

3. Larrynwin

Larrynwin Funster

Congratulations, hope you get it soon, we have been looking for a new one for some weeks and are nearing a decision . AT LAST !!
    Good luck with the new Chieftain :thumb::thumb:

4. JayDee

JayDee Funster

Hi Bob & Jules
    Where are you planning to go? There's a very interesting meet being organised 'as we speak' to Lake Garda via Luzern, then on to Florence, Pisa, San Remo (?) and so on.
    Find this thread 'Italy, Lake Garda May 2010' in 'Rallies and Meets'; you might be tempted to join in. Only nine or ten definites at the moment.

John

5. bob and jules

bob and jules Read Only Funster

Hi John,
    It sounds fantastic but unfortunately both Bob and I work in education (for the time being) so we are tied to the school holidays. Give us a couple of years to get our youngest out of college and into work and we plan to chuck in our work and tour until we run out of money!!!

In the meantime, we'll just have to follow your adventures in termtime!

Jules

6. JayDee

JayDee Funster

Ah well! There'll be other times.
    I agree it sounds fantastic; so looking forward to it.

John