I'm curious (1 Viewer)

F

fjmike

Deleted User
Had a good root through "the paid for site(TPFS)" and had a quick mooch on MHFun but can't see what broke the camels back and resulted in the exidus from TPFS???. If you don't want to tell me ie too political or something I will understand , honest

L

Lindy-C

Deleted User
Believe it or not, nothing to do with subscription fees :RollEyes:

There are a few telltale threads left on TPFS....those which haven't been deleted can be found in the Members bar......but you'll have to pay to read 'em :eek: :roflmto: :roflmto:

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Had a good root through "the paid for site(TPFS)" and had a quick mooch on MHFun but can't see what broke the camels back and resulted in the exidus from TPFS???. If you don't want to tell me ie too political or something I will understand , honest

Hi Mike, its hardly an exodus, but we are working on it. :roflmto:

Ok, keeping it simple so as not to open any old wounds.

1. The boss of the other site, for reasons he considered valid, decided to dismiss two staff members without consulting them or the membership.

2. Some members took the site owner to task over this, it got a bit messy to say the least , and some accounts were deactivated.

3. One of the deactivated members, with the help and support of some friends put this site together as an alternative.

That´s about it, but it is not the end. The aims of this site are to build a second to none community and resource where people who share a passion for motorhomes can come along and join in the fun. We know this won´t happen overnight, but we do have a very enthusiastic and energetic membership that are working hard to see that it does. :roflmto::roflmto:

Hope this answers your questions.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Adria 5

Free Member
Jul 23, 2007
Funster No
MH
adria caravan
Exp
hi :winky:

fjmike.. if can not read it!! been deleted on censorship grounds and can not make a jugement either way,:whatthe:. this was my gripe. and now heres to mh/fun

ditto what jim said

ray

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back