I'm about to invade NoBitz castle (1 Viewer)

ShiftZZ

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 19, 2008
Dark Side of the Moon
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2007
Soon, very soon.

Will keep funsters updated.

@eddievanbitz

Be aware NoBitz, customer from hell with guard dog and minder. .
20170511_104656.jpg

eddie

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 4, 2007
Taunton Somerset
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
since 1989
It's a shame I'm on sabbatical for two months

Upgrading my customers care and after sales techniques

So luckily we will pass like ships in the night #stilldontknowhowupulledthehappyhooker

Aug 30, 2012
Home of the war horse
Funster No
MH
burstnar T640
Exp
OP
OP
ShiftZZ

ShiftZZ

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 19, 2008
Dark Side of the Moon
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2007
It's a shame I'm on sabbatical for two months

Upgrading my customers care and after sales techniques

So luckily we will pass like ships in the night #stilldontknowhowupulledthehappyhooker
Indeed NoBitz my little TIT (Taffy in Taunton). I have no idea either, could it be my charm, my good looks, my higher than average IQ, my superior Welsh DNA, all of the above, plus a Rapido.
#betterincreasethediscountodontknowhowthegorgeouslynneverpickedanenlisgrugbyfanasahusband

OP
OP
ShiftZZ

ShiftZZ

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 19, 2008
Dark Side of the Moon
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2007
Just thinking, I may blog our invasion. Free beer from NoBitz may cloud my judgment. I am also partial to free breakfasts delivered to the van, silver service no less. I prefer full English, now that's an oxymoron, full English. Anyhow Till much prefers Smoked Salmon . @The Happy Hooker is into organic free range, free trade humus on organic toast.

Bring on the bacon Nobit AKA Taffy in Taunton.

DuxDeluxe

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 10, 2008
Planet Zog
Funster No
MH
A woosh bang van
Exp
since 2008
Indeed NoBitz my little TIT (Taffy in Taunton). I have no idea either, could it be my charm, my good looks, my higher than average IQ, my superior Welsh DNA, all of the above, plus a Rapido.
#betterincreasethediscountodontknowhowthegorgeouslynneverpickedanenlisgrugbyfanasahusband

Yep.......... not changed much since the Blackadder days though......... :LOL:

TBOB&W.jpg

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Munchie

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 28, 2007
Camping Les Vigeres
Funster No
MH
Font Vendôme
Exp
Since 2004
Soggy Deux, you need your medication increasing!

@The Happy Hooker

OP
OP
ShiftZZ

ShiftZZ

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 19, 2008
Dark Side of the Moon
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2007
Oh the joys of Somerset, where cousins marry, the cider is strong, the sun never sets, where the locals stare in amazement at electric light bulbs. A trip to Weston-super-Mare is classed as international travel. Ah bliss, never mind they can always look across the water and look on envy at God's own country.

I may only stay a week at Castle NoBitz, the thought of NoBitz serving breakfast in a French Maids uniform, enough to make me vote Lib Dem. Could have been worse, an England Rugby shirt GRAND SLAM, mind you , both NoBitz and I have put on a pound or two since 2003.

OP
OP
ShiftZZ

ShiftZZ

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 19, 2008
Dark Side of the Moon
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2007
Don't tell NoBitz, but we are thinking of having an alarm and the battery whotzit fitted, then do a runner, leaving Tilly behind as a deposit, not a real Border Terrier, just a dog toy, NoBitz will never know the difference. We should be over the border and free before the fool can say "Portcawl rugby club under 15 ladies rugby team". We shall be in 5th gear on the M5..

Bailey58

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 23, 2010
Norfolk and Toftir.
Funster No
MH
Sold
Exp
July 2010 (ex tugger)
B2B I can understand but an Alarm? Why on earth are you wasting money on an alarm, surely nobody is likely to pinch a Rapido or are you expecting the French to demand it back after Brexit?

OP
OP
ShiftZZ

ShiftZZ

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 19, 2008
Dark Side of the Moon
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2007
Ha but once fitted I can control your motorhome, so if the cheque bounces..........

Any deals off! You never told me you had a Rapido!
Rumour has it that you don't even have control of your own remote control. The words whispered are, NoBitz, henpecked, pseudotoken RFU member TIT section.. anyhow, I'm about to start a guided tour of my beloved Rapido.

Aug 30, 2012
Home of the war horse
Funster No
MH
burstnar T640
Exp
Tour?
Bailiff
Rumour has it that you don't even have control of your own remote control. The words whispered are, NoBitz, henpecked, pseudotoken RFU member TIT section.. anyhow, I'm about to start a guided tour of my beloved Rapido.

Tour?
Balifffs
High court sheriffs
Scrapman

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread