Ignored Member: how to reverse (1 Viewer)

Deleted User
The other day whilst looking at another members profile using a tablet I inadvertantly clicked on the 'ignore' button with my fat finger.

I thought that I had reversed this action as I do not 'ignore' anyone but on a thread today a post has been made that shows as being posted by an 'ignored member'.

My memory being what it is I have now no idea who this member is so I cannot open the members profile to reverse this action, anybody any ideas how this could be achieved?

Tootles

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 14, 2013
Lancaster
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Was a newbie, now a Middie.
Hover your mouse over your name top right. A drop down box will appear. One listing is 'people you ignore'. You can alter the setting in there.

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
I saw the thread title and thought..

best check my ignore list.. don't recall ignoring matamoros .. :eek:

it's a long list you understand.. ;)

?

Deleted User
Anyone who uses stupid font and resizes it thinking its cool get ignored and bloody signatures but most of all, my wife. They all get ignored, Mind you if only we could get a real life ignore button eh :D

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Popeye

Deceased RIP
Sep 5, 2011
edge of New Forest
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin Plus
Exp
On and off since 1983
Hover your mouse over your name top right. A drop down box will appear. One listing is 'people you ignore'. You can alter the setting in there.

Thanks for the reminder toots, I didn't think I had ignored anyone apart from @ShiftZZ @buttons @Tootles @FIDGET @swanseajack13 @Taran_Las @Armytwowheels and Ger of @cliffandger fame but it turned out I had ignored someone and even more interesting this same guy got banned over a year ago, so there was nothing to ignore.

cliffanger

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 15, 2013
Saltford
Funster No
MH
Hymer A class
Exp
Since 2013
Thanks for the reminder toots, I didn't think I had ignored anyone apart from @ShiftZZ @buttons @Tootles @FIDGET @swanseajack13 @Taran_Las @Armytwowheels and Ger of @cliffandger fame but it turned out I had ignored someone and even more interesting this same guy got banned over a year ago, so there was nothing to ignore.
:crying::crying::crying:what have I done???? Apart from tidy your garden up - and I wasnt alone!! :crying::crying::crying:

Tootles

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 14, 2013
Lancaster
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Was a newbie, now a Middie.
There are two or three people on here I would really, really, really love to be ignored by ...

Fingers crossed they won't see this because they have already pressed the button. (y)

JJ :cool:
No mate, still here..........:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Armytwowheels

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 10, 2012
Market Harborough
Funster No
MH
Carthago S Plus - Iveco
Exp
Since 2011
:crying::crying::crying:what have I done???? Apart from tidy your garden up - and I wasnt alone!! :crying::crying::crying:
Now it´s all coming out! The slave driver got us tidying his garden up too!! I see his cunning plan - invite gullible Funsters round when his garden needs doing - beware the Spring and Autumn invites folks!!

DuxDeluxe

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 10, 2008
Planet Zog
Funster No
MH
A woosh bang van
Exp
since 2008
There are two or three people on here I would really, really, really love to be ignored by ...

Fingers crossed they won't see this because they have already pressed the button. (y)

JJ :cool:
You always have the option of ignoring me by the use of the ignore button, but you won't, will you......... :rofl:

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
This is post #30 and I've only seen three :D

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun