LIFE MEMBER
Jul 28, 2007
Camping Les Vigeres
Funster No
MH
Font Vendôme
Exp
Since 2004
Hi, I have stuck to IE8 as I had no problems with it. In the last week both my desktop and my notebook and SWMBO's laptop slowed to a crawl and I meaN CRRAAAAAWWWWWL. Today got a call from a friend who's lappie is suddenly the same. So bit the bullet and installed Firefox, back up to speed!!! What the hell is MS playing at? :Blush:

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Some people experienced FF problems with 3.5 but 3.5.5 is now as stable as ever. IMO FF Beats every other browser hands down. ::bigsmile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Carthago C Tourer
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 9
after a reccomendation from another forum member I use Safari,, ,,It is Ace as far as im concerned.:thumb:

lunarman

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 23, 2008
South Glos
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
since 1994
I was using IE8 then after reading a psot I loaded Chrome this is a great improvemnet over IE. Now after reading this post I have loaded Firefox and it appears to be much faster than Chrome:thumb:

Aug 1, 2007
Billingham
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
since 2003
switched to FF last year when I could not sign in to flickr on IE

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

twooks

Free Member
Aug 22, 2007
Funster No
I'm going off FF, thinking about going Chrome - any views any of you techies n geeks out there??

American Dream

Free Member
Aug 20, 2007
Lincoln
Funster No
MH
?
Exp
?
Hi, I have stuck to IE8 as I had no problems with it. In the last week both my desktop and my notebook and SWMBO's laptop slowed to a crawl and I meaN CRRAAAAAWWWWWL. Today got a call from a friend who's lappie is suddenly the same. So bit the bullet and installed Firefox, back up to speed!!! What the hell is MS playing at? :Blush:

Bloatware and multiple patches.

I think they have lost the plot about what an internet user really wants when browsing the net.

SPEED.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back