LIFE MEMBER
Jul 28, 2007
Camping Les Vigeres
Funster No
MH
Font Vendôme
Exp
Since 2004
Where do these people come from? Has anyone ever met one of these cretins? In the pub for example? :Angry:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

wasp

Free Member
Dec 21, 2008
Warsop
Funster No
MH
None gone caravannin
Exp
More government jobs funded by mmmmmmmmmm the tax payer yeah righto:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Landy lover

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2009
Zummerzet
Funster No
MH
27ft Eurolight
Exp
Camping Caravaning now 5'ering 49 years
odd thoughts come to mind - like the inmates running the asylum

are they trying to make jobs for the boys or do they think we are all as barking as them

The nanny state strikes yet again

Feb 22, 2008
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Nearly Tugging
Exp
Since 2004
ABSOLUTELY BARKING ------------------PLEASE DONT START ME ON POLLYTIX AGAIN :Doh::Doh:

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
What next....

get a criminal record and then your sterilised .. makes as much sense

Peter James

Free Member
Dec 5, 2009
Funster No
It gets dafter. A Police Officer needs to have a Criminal Record Check before going into a School to stand in Assembly and give a talk on Security, even if thats the only time he sets foot in the school.

froghopper

Free Member
Nov 29, 2009
winchester
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
before they were invented
well taking a chance that a few of you out there may tend to dissagree with me,, and knowing what happens to peoplea brains after they have been a funster for some time, i realy think this is a wonderful idea,, truly one of the greats like playing football with a baby,, or driving the wrong way on the M 6, i expect to get some flack,, for my thoughts,,, but i blame jim,,, i was o k till i joined :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::RollEyes::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::RollEyes::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

froghopper

Free Member
Nov 29, 2009
winchester
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
before they were invented
a follow on

saw a sign in the hospital yesterday,, it read,,,,,,,, for family planning please use rear entrance,,,,, true :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: like that police man,,, do i need acheck before goin in ,, even just the once :shout::shout:

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
You'l need a CRB before you are allowed to give birth next.

Many a true word. I think the UK would be a better place if some people were not allowed to breed. I'm thinking of the feral kids born of feral parents that keep cropping in the news for assorted murders and torture.

A dangerous path to tread, I know.

Nov 30, 2009
Pickering
Funster No
MH
PVC the PUG
Exp
Since 2009 with motorhomes several caravans then tents before that.
I was going to put the same thing hilldweller,
then my Yorkshire puddings were ready::bigsmile:
If there wasn't free milk , council houses , and as much benefits there wouldn't be as many children born into "poverty".
Then the gap wouldn't be widening as reported earlier in the week.
Though once born i do think the children need as much help as is given. BUT if the parent /s keep popping children out , expecting bigger houses and hand outs its wrong. Benifits should be capped.
I don't read the Daily Mail it gets me really cross. In fact i don't read any newspapers really.
Just watch the news on TV. Keeps my bloodpressure down at a normal level!
Bev

danie_jc

Free Member
Sep 5, 2009
Warwickshire
Funster No
MH
C Class
This annoys me - each CRB costs £80, if you help at school then the school pays £80, if you help at cubs, the cubs have to pay £80, yup each organisation has to stump up the £80 for the CRB check - why you can't just have one check covering all is unbelieveable!!!

geoff1947

Free Member
May 20, 2008
Plymouth
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
10 yrs
Crb

Sadly I have to agree with Ofsted. Some parents need certifying!!!:Eeek:

Nov 30, 2009
Pickering
Funster No
MH
PVC the PUG
Exp
This annoys me - each CRB costs £80, if you help at school then the school pays £80, if you help at cubs, the cubs have to pay £80, yup each organisation has to stump up the £80 for the CRB check - why you can't just have one check covering all is unbelieveable!!!

I don't know the actual costs , but both Ralph and I have an enhanced CRB check.
I also don't understand why it isn't transferable.
but i do agree on having to have them done.
Not to teach your own children, thats daft.
In fact i think it could just be the Mail scandalizing again.
Bev

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
i reckon they're taking the letter of the law too literally.....

i agree all regular teachers should be checked but to say a childs own parents must be checked as they are officially teacher is taking the biscuit.

once again the law has been shown to be an ass !!!!!

Losos

Free Member
Feb 17, 2009
Suffolk & Czechland
Funster No
MH
Looking to buyi
Exp
N/a
Not to teach your own children, thats daft.
In fact i think it could just be the Mail scandalizing again.
Bev

I did wondeer if the Mail had got it wrong, it has been to know to happen with them on a regular basis. I'm like you I don't read newspapers at all (Haven't done so for about ten years) I watch Sky News once a day but lately I've noticed that to save money they've reduced the number of stories they cover and just repeat ad nauseum through the day :ROFLMAO:

I've reached the point where I agree with Anthony Newly 'Please stop the world, I want to get off' ::bigsmile:

OP
OP
billym
Oct 24, 2007
Funster No
Unfortunately.............. the Daily Mail got it right this time.

Link Removed

Fortunately .............................their suggestion has not been accepted into the Children Schools and Families Bill

Scary though that Ofstead could really suggest this. Probably something to do with one of its
ex Chief Inspectors Chris Woodhead having an inappropriate alledged affair with a young girl

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/1999/apr/11/martinbright.theobserver1

moandick

Free Member
Jul 28, 2007
Landrake, Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Euro-shed
Exp
40 +
You'l need a CRB before you are allowed to give birth next. What is this country coming to !!!

I promise you with some of the kids around here - that is maybe not such a bad idea.:Sad:

Control the problem before it occurs. :Eeek:

Losos

Free Member
Feb 17, 2009
Suffolk & Czechland
Funster No
MH
Looking to buyi
Exp
N/a
I promise you with some of the kids around here - that is maybe not such a bad idea.:Sad:

Control the problem before it occurs. :Eeek:

Good military thinking comming to the fore there ::bigsmile: I estimate that there's about a million parents who should never have been allowed to procreate :ROFLMAO:

ddavewoods

Free Member
Jan 9, 2010
South West
Funster No
Exp
If there wasn't free milk , council houses , and as much benefits there wouldn't be as many children born into "poverty".

nothing wrong with Social housing, I have been a council tenant for many years, its the governments policies on immigration, education, schooling,the lack of accountability of parents, too easy benefits and many more things that have caused these Feral offspring, as well as the politically correct morons in our society.

Madness indeed

Nov 30, 2009
Pickering
Funster No
MH
PVC the PUG
Exp
nothing wrong with Social housing, I have been a council tenant for many years, its the governments policies on immigration, education, schooling,the lack of accountability of parents, too easy benefits and many more things that have caused these Feral offspring, as well as the politically correct morons in our society.

Madness indeed

I never said there was anything wrong with council houses. We need more affordable housing in this country.
I think when people were allowed to buy there council houses , back in the 80's was it ? The money made , should have been used to build new ones.
I don't know what it was spent on, does any one?

What i meant was , if kids weren't given a council house/ flat once pregnant , they wouldn't go out of there way to get pregnant , just as a way to leave home .
Unfortunately this happens much too often.
Children bringing up children.
I also think that if the children's parents were forced to pay for there grandchildren , and made to live in the same house, it would be less likely to happen. You , as parents should be responsible for your own offspring , not pass the buck .
Unfortunately we now have 3 generations of irresponsible parents , living on benefits , never having worked, with terrible parenting skills.
How can the next generations of these family's ever learn ?
They don't know any better. When there parents and grandparents before them are a dead loss.

While I'm at it , I also think if the powdered milk was not free, when on a low income or benefits more mothers would at least try to breast feed . I really struggled , but finaly managed to do it with our first , then twins.
But that was probably cos i wanted to , and couldnt afford the powdered stuff !!
When my kids were babies , some mothers used to sell there free milk tokens at mums and toddler groups. It used to make my blood boil. They'd also get grants to buy pushchairs cots etc , have there rent paid , free milk and all the rest. There babies would be dressed in all the best baby clothes , they them selves would be sat there in the latest high street fashion.
While Ralph and i had to struggle through the last building recession in the early 90's on 1 very poor hit and miss wage with 3 kids under the age of two .
Id shop for clothes at the local hospice shops and second hand markets. Cook everything from scratch , made my own baby foods , cos we couldn't afford to buy it.
To make matters worse because Ralph was self employed he would have had to have been out of work for 3 months or something stupid back then , before getting dole .
We had a small mortgage to pay , and everything else , that comes with being house holders and parents.
No help at all. No Family tax credits back then , nothing.
We would have been better off financially being on the dole living in a council house. Rent , council tax paid .
We managed to get through it , by the skin of our teeth and it made us stronger, because of it.
Infact because of it , we have never ever lived beyond our means, and the only debt we have now is a very small mortgage.

While im at it,
im sure this will outrage some , civil liberties and all that.
I also think when new borns have the heal prick blood test , it should be put in a DNA data record bank. We are all born innocent after all.
Bev

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
While im at it,
I also think when new borns have the heal prick blood test , it should be put in a DNA data record bank. We are all born innocent after all.
Bev

Why not.

All the outcry at DNA identification, we are ALL well and truly identified from birth starting with the national insurance number. Then add loads of others ourselves -- CC, phone, store cards, even a FUN number etc etc.

I guess DNA errors might be a problem. It's just simple data so if someone cocks up an entry there's a chance an innocent person could be given a hard time and worst case convicted. Not that is had never happened long before DNA testing.

There are none crime benefits - suppose you were mugged and in a coma, you could at least be identified and treated based on your medical records.

On the whole it gets my vote.

ddavewoods

Free Member
Jan 9, 2010
South West
Funster No
Exp
I never said there was anything wrong with council houses. We need more affordable housing in this country.
I think when people were allowed to buy there council houses , back in the 80's was it ? The money made , should have been used to build new ones.
I don't know what it was spent on, does any one?

What i meant was , if kids weren't given a council house/ flat once pregnant , they wouldn't go out of there way to get pregnant , just as a way to leave home .
Unfortunately this happens much too often.
Children bringing up children.
I also think that if the children's parents were forced to pay for there grandchildren , and made to live in the same house, it would be less likely to happen. You , as parents should be responsible for your own offspring , not pass the buck .
Unfortunately we now have 3 generations of irresponsible parents , living on benefits , never having worked, with terrible parenting skills.
How can the next generations of these family's ever learn ?
They don't know any better. When there parents and grandparents before them are a dead loss.

While I'm at it , I also think if the powdered milk was not free, when on a low income or benefits more mothers would at least try to breast feed . I really struggled , but finaly managed to do it with our first , then twins.
But that was probably cos i wanted to , and couldnt afford the powdered stuff !!
When my kids were babies , some mothers used to sell there free milk tokens at mums and toddler groups. It used to make my blood boil. They'd also get grants to buy pushchairs cots etc , have there rent paid , free milk and all the rest. There babies would be dressed in all the best baby clothes , they them selves would be sat there in the latest high street fashion.
While Ralph and i had to struggle through the last building recession in the early 90's on 1 very poor hit and miss wage with 3 kids under the age of two .
Id shop for clothes at the local hospice shops and second hand markets. Cook everything from scratch , made my own baby foods , cos we couldn't afford to buy it.
To make matters worse because Ralph was self employed he would have had to have been out of work for 3 months or something stupid back then , before getting dole .
We had a small mortgage to pay , and everything else , that comes with being house holders and parents.
No help at all. No Family tax credits back then , nothing.
We would have been better off financially being on the dole living in a council house. Rent , council tax paid .
We managed to get through it , by the skin of our teeth and it made us stronger, because of it.
Infact because of it , we have never ever lived beyond our means, and the only debt we have now is a very small mortgage.

While im at it,
Bev

thats what I said :) and I agree with your sentiments, but ill give breast feeding a miss.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back