Idiots guide to using Tesco vouchers please...... (1 Viewer)

Jul 2, 2011
UK
Funster No
MH
Swift Kon Tiki Tag, 2007.
Exp
..... as they don`t seem to want to answer the phone.

We have received £36 of vouchers in the post. I have been onto the website and chosen Eurotunnel, put £35 into the box snd it tells me they are worth £105.

I have then entered the codes from the paper vouchers into the site and gone to checkout. I think it said i will receive them (whatever they are) in the post and they will be sent within 5 days.

So, can anyone explain to me in simple idiot proof terms what happens next and how i then book with eurotunnel using these vouchers please?

Thanks

Steve

Southampton

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 16, 2011
Hampshire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2009
Having just completed a booking using the vouchers it is quite straight forward. You will recieve your Eurotunnel vouchers in the post, in the accompanying letter it gives you a phone number to call where you can book your desired date/time of train. If there is any balance to pay then you do it at the same time by credit/ debit card. Once booked you will recieve an e ticket for the crossing. You have to post the vouchers to the address in the letter (recorded delivery) and once they receive them you will receive the e ticket via e mail.

It is a good idea to have checked the availability of trains prior to your phone call.

Derek

OP
OP
Encantador
Jul 2, 2011
UK
Funster No
MH
Swift Kon Tiki Tag, 2007.
Exp
Thanks Derek.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements