Idiots guide to using Tesco vouchers please......

Discussion in 'Motorhome Chat' started by Encantador, Jun 6, 2012.

1. Encantador

Encantador Funster

..... as they don`t seem to want to answer the phone.

We have received £36 of vouchers in the post. I have been onto the website and chosen Eurotunnel, put £35 into the box snd it tells me they are worth £105.

I have then entered the codes from the paper vouchers into the site and gone to checkout. I think it said i will receive them (whatever they are) in the post and they will be sent within 5 days.

So, can anyone explain to me in simple idiot proof terms what happens next and how i then book with eurotunnel using these vouchers please?

Thanks

Steve

2. Southampton

Southampton Funster Life Member

Having just completed a booking using the vouchers it is quite straight forward. You will recieve your Eurotunnel vouchers in the post, in the accompanying letter it gives you a phone number to call where you can book your desired date/time of train. If there is any balance to pay then you do it at the same time by credit/ debit card. Once booked you will recieve an e ticket for the crossing. You have to post the vouchers to the address in the letter (recorded delivery) and once they receive them you will receive the e ticket via e mail.

It is a good idea to have checked the availability of trains prior to your phone call.

Derek

3. Encantador

Encantador Funster

Thanks Derek.