Free Member
Sep 23, 2013
norfolk
Funster No
MH
hi top
Exp
6 yrs
We recently returned from Sete:Cool: in South France and spotted a "ideal for us" hobby tag axle motor home parked in the harbour - it was in a blue carriage and had an insignia in gold on the side rather royal looking :roflmto: , bull bars on the front. It looked an older model as it just didnt look like anything we have seen before. reckon it was close to 7m long and low roof... anyone have any ideas - I have cast around on the net and can find nothing like it... great site by the way!!:Smile:

Last edited:
OP
OP
M

macmac

Free Member
Sep 23, 2013
norfolk
Funster No
MH
hi top
Exp
6 yrs
We recently returned from Sete:Cool: in South France and spotted a "ideal for us" hobby tag axle motor home parked in the harbour - it was in a blue carriage and had an insignia in gold on the side rather royal looking :roflmto: , bull bars on the front. It looked an older model as it just didnt look like anything we have seen before. reckon it was close to 7m long and low roof... anyone have any ideas - I have cast around on the net and can find nothing like it... great site by the way!!:Smile:
I should have said Hobby MH ! - Anybody got a hobby more USA style than modern european?

Allanm

Free Member
Jun 30, 2013
Cotes d'armor, France
Funster No
MH
Burstner Harmony TI 736 G
Exp
Since 1987
Hobby 750? Some of these have a design on the side with waves, a golden sun and yachts/ surfers.
Lovely vehicles that seem to age very well
Allan

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back