ianthebuilder (1 Viewer)

Aug 6, 2013
Kendal, Cumbria
Funster No
MH
Le-Voyageur RX958 Pl
Exp
since 1999
For a considerable time now I haven't seen any of Ians posts. I can hunt them down from the 'Forums' tab but they don't appear on my RSS feed. Everyone else appears OK. Can anyone help please?

OP
OP
tonyidle
Aug 6, 2013
Kendal, Cumbria
Funster No
MH
Le-Voyageur RX958 Pl
Exp
since 1999
He was on this morning Tony

Just click onto his AVATAR, then onto 'recent postings'.
Thanks. I can do that but I receive all forum posts in Outlook (except his) via the RSS feed. If I click on the 'View Article' at the end of a RSS email it takes me to the OP on the forum. If from that point I search I can find Ian but the problem appears to only affect Ian. I don't "Ignore" anyone and I can see nothing in my Forum settings that might affect one persons posts. I think I need @Jim on the case.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Feb 16, 2013
uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years
Thanks. I can do that but I receive all forum posts in Outlook (except his) via the RSS feed. If I click on the 'View Article' at the end of a RSS email it takes me to the OP on the forum. If from that point I search I can find Ian but the problem appears to only affect Ian. I don't "Ignore" anyone and I can see nothing in my Forum settings that might affect one persons posts. I think I need @Jim on the case.
Why are you going in that way though, if you just get the web page up and click on , recent , all new posts come up.(y)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back